FrenchBox [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that is really something! Extra mask! They did it very well this month. I will use every single item, actually I even like nail polish, it went on very smooth and dry quickly.

I love Frenchbox!  I finally broke down and ordered the yearly subscription.  I have been pleased with all my boxes.  I hope Oui Please is good this time.  I noticed they do't seem to have as many brands as last time and took down one of the purse brands.  Here's hoping it is as great as last time.

I canceled my monthly subscription and ordered annual one. I don't have a shipping email for February, I hope I will get a box! I have been with them since box nr 1, so I would be so disappointed if I missed a box because of cancelation :-/

if you email them, they should make sure that you don't miss a box.  I actually did my annual after the 1st of the month, but they were able to refund my monthly fee and get me the February box on my annual subscription.  I have had good customer service with them.

Got my box.  Very disappointing!  I have loved this sub from the beginning but this month is just bade.  If you had any idea that anything like what was pictured in the spoiler would be in the box, then you would be wrong.  Walmart items this time.  I am going to post on their facebook page.

Got my box.  Very disappointing!  I have loved this sub from the beginning but this month is just bade.  If you had any idea that anything like what was pictured in the spoiler would be in the box, then you would be wrong.  Walmart items this time.  I am going to post on their facebook page.
What's in the box??? Can you post a picture???

Got my box. Very disappointing! I have loved this sub from the beginning but this month is just bade. If you had any idea that anything like what was pictured in the spoiler would be in the box, then you would be wrong. Walmart items this time. I am going to post on their facebook page.
Yes, tell us what is in the box. Or send picture! I feel sad box is so bad... I just committed to one year! :-/

Walmart  items ? I thought they send things from france

I read elsewhere about the Feb box. I don't regret my decision to cancel my sub. I don't want to post what I read, because I didn't receive it myself. @@vanstoj Come back and post it!

Ok, since it says spoiler in the topic thread- a nail file (looks like it might be from Oriental Trading), 1 oz. alexis face serum (nicest item), Little heart bath beads (pretty generic), L'oreal nail art (I got confetti) and L'oreal color riche lipstick. 5 items, the serum may be from France but everything else can be bought at Walmart  I just signed up for  a year and I have always enjoyed French box and thought it was the a good value for the money. The customer service has also been great.   This is not up to previous standards.  Hoping for better next month.  I don't think I need to post pictures, just visit your local Walmart and you can find 4 of the 5 items.  I think my entire box is going up for trade.

Received my box today - definitely had better.  Exactly the same items as @vanstoj.   Once I figure out how to upload a picture or 2 I will.

This was my first month and......yuck!  I have been trying to figure out how to upload a picture but havent been able to figure it out....I received similar items to what MSA posted except my skincare is "serum excel radiance"....the lipstick looks like something I would have found at the dollar store where it has the packaging that was used in other countries...and in this case is yellowing with age :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  not too impressed so far but may give it one more month to see if things improve?

Latest posts

Back