From the makers of Bliss...Soap and Glory

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mimichaton206 /img/forum/go_quote.gif We've had these in the UK for about a year I think? Ive tried the lipgloss, the shower gel and a "Spa Body Polish" which comes in a pot and like all the products, so here are my amateur reviews lol.-The shower gel doesn't make my skin dry, it's actually lovely and creamy. It smells gorgeous and you get a huge bottle (500ML) Even my BF loves that.

-The scrub (Flake Away) is really effective, I think it contains sugar and apricot stone? After using it, it leaves a slightly greasy feeling to skin, but leaves you feeling hydrated and goes when you dry your skin. This also comes in a big pot.

-The Sexy Mother Pucker lipgloss gives a tingling cold-ish feeling, not burning like Too Faced which is the other lip plumper Ive tried. It plumps lips slightly. It's a bit sticky but does last ages. Smells yummy like chocolate
biggrin.gif

These aren't tested on animals and are the best bath products Ive used for the price
smile.gif
Hope this helps!

Mariam xx

Thanks so much for the reviews! Why don't you add them to our review section??
glasses.gif

Back