Full coverage, Long Lasting recs pretty please

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Okay so I need some recommendations, what are the BEST Full coverage drug store and dep. store foundations, (and I'm talking not cake looking rather smoothing and pore minimizing,) ..... and what are some of the longest lasting-full coverage foundations youve tried?

Reaction score
Geez.....well I think the caking factor has a lot to do with application. Drug Store I would rec Revlon Colorstay.

Dept. Store....Estee Lauder Full Coverage, Prescriptives Flawless Skin

Reaction score
Ooo this is m very first post on here! *hehe*

Anyway, my absolute fav is EL double wear. It's awesome coverage for redness, buildable so you can add as much as you want, and it's never been cakey on me. I only use it on my cheeks to even them out, and a little on my jawline. It stays on ALL day, through sweat and heat!!! Totally gets my vote as best liquid foundation, hands down!!!

Reaction score
Prescriptives "Virtual Matte" is the best I've ever tried. Especially when it's set with Laura Mercier loose powder.

Reaction score
I second Revlon Colorstay. This stuff is AMAZING! I always rave about, hehe. Not only does it last all day, it looks completely natural as well!

Reaction score
Revlon colorstay ( not the active formula - i heard that gives lighter coverage)

Department store- Mac Studio fix Fluid, Estee Lauder Double wear and prescriptives is good also.

Reaction score
I got a sample of EL Double wear and actually did not like it because the coverage was too much for me. So you may like it. It seems to stick to your face and lasts nicely if you apply a primer first.

Reaction score
drugstore: revlon colourstay, pretty much all of their colourstay line is good, i love the eyeliner.

department store: MAC studiofix fluid( if it doesnt break you out)

Latest posts