Garlic lovers unite!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought this may be of interest to garlic lovers: Garlic Central

This topic I believe, is of most importance to those without garlicophiles for company: Garlic Breath

Am a huge fan of garlic, but you'd better stay away when I do the fish sauce
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by jennycateyez umm i love love love love love ( did i say love?) garlic
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I have to agree with Jenny..I will try these recipes very soon!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love garlic, and I put garlic in everything possible, since Indian cooking has garlic and ginger in almost everything, maybe that's why I get sick so seldom. There is a resturant in Stockholm, where they make everything out of garlic. They even have beer and chocolate ice cream with garlic flavour, I've tried them, and they were delicious, not so the beer, since I don't like beer...

Originally Posted by Naturally Ok ..I love garlic ..but garlic flavored ice cream?
scared.gif
It tastes good? I'd like to taste it! (I can see my in-laws faces now)
w00t.gif
It didin't taste that much of garlic, it's more like an after taste of garlic, and I promise, it wasn't bad at al
laughno.gif
l...

im banned from eating garlic by my other half, he dosnt mind garlic but i seem to smell of it for days
icon_redface.gif

i love it sooooo much tho, any ways of getting rid of the garlic smell?

I put garlic on and in almost everything. I can't get enough of it. It is super good for the body as well. I think I was probably an Italian chef in a previous life! I put it on scrambled eggs, toast, pizza, tv dinners, meat...you name it (except ice cream). On the other hand, maybe that is why my sweat stinks so darn bad.

I love Garlic. I also love the smell of it cooking and the smell of minced garlic (the kind you get from the supermarket) Those recepies look so nice. Whenever I cook something I put Garlic in it except for salads though.

This is good news for me. I love love garlic. I love Garlic bread, I love just putting raw garlic in my hot noodles. In the beans, soups.

Back