• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Get Free Samples Here!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Requested!

I too am a sample/freebie junkie. Today I got two Disney Fruit Chewie Vitamins I requested a couple of weeks ago. They were so good too. I had Cinderella.... my husband took Arielle. (It's a redhead thing I guess)   
smilehappyyes.gif

Jeanarick, I think its great that you continually use this thread to inform members of free and discount items, but are they all only available for US residents? Not many places ship to Canada I dont think.

I'm not sure about shipping for all of them but several ask for the country your in so I'm assuming some of them ship internationally.

I love that your constantly posting updates. You should start a daily blog or something about the free samples. I bet a ton of people would visit it.

I can't find the link for the sample when I get to the site.... is it on facebook?

...................nevermind. Found it. Kind of involved, but I wanted it!

I regularly get free samples of stuff in the mail and so far, regarding perfumes, have only ever received tiny little wet towelette type things saturated with the perfumes. They're like a one time use thing. Recently got 3 free men's Speedstick for my husband, free Kashi bars which include a $2 coupon in each (I used them and got 2 free boxes of Kashi bars), 6 coupons for free full sized Cotonelle wipes, a huge box of Tassimo coffee, samples of herbal tea, and a pile of other stuff. My Savings, Smart Canucks and Brand Sampler are all good websites for Canadians to check for freebies. It's also a smart thing to 'like' companies on FB because they have give aways all the time. But youv have to check your FB feed regularly to catch those.

Free Sample of Nature's Path Granola Bars.  This is on the Ellen Degeres Website.  You just scroll down, vote for your favorite flavor and then fill out your info to receive your free sample. This one is available in Canada also.

Thanks sweetie!  Ordered them both!

I've had the granola bars before in Pumpkin... not my favorite flavor but definitely different. I will try the choc/coconut one this time.

Thanks again    
flowers.gif

Back