• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Get Free Samples Here!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
300x250_Lancome_Genifique_7days_030112.jpg

http://lancome.lpd.us.com/genes/?cm_mmc=dfa-_-valueclick-_-LUSA_12_LCM_GENIFIQUE_7DAY-_-GENIFIQUE_7DAY_TRIAL

hurry it expires March 31st!

Oh, I see you already posted this
smile.gif
 I love their pore strips!

Originally Posted by Bethesda1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

https://www.biore.com/en-US/form-custom1?promo=biore_us_201203_TriPackette_FB_Samp

This is for 3 free Biore skin care samples.  You fill out your name and address and answer a few general questions about your skin care routine.  It says to fill out the form to see if you "qualify" for the free samples.  Not sure what that means, but I "qualified" so whatever.

wtf????

Thanks! We're Sorry. You have not qualified for a sample—But use your Bonus Code to start earning rewards!

Join Prove It!â„¢ Rewards Points on Facebook to earn points towards free samples, coupons and more! Or, if you're already a member, enter your exclusive Prove It!â„¢ Rewards Points Bonus Code to earn even more!

Originally Posted by Bethesda1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

https://www.biore.com/en-US/form-custom1?promo=biore_us_201203_TriPackette_FB_Samp

This is for 3 free Biore skin care samples.  You fill out your name and address and answer a few general questions about your skin care routine.  It says to fill out the form to see if you "qualify" for the free samples.  Not sure what that means, but I "qualified" so whatever.

where on the fb page do you sign up for samples?  im missing something....  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />    ty

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks!!!   FYI - the site kept crashing on me but I was persistent and able to claim my prize!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yay! I received my free samples today from Mario Badescu. You go on their site and fill out a questionnaire: http://www.mariobadescu.com/questionnaire.aspx In a couple days, you receive an e-mail asking if you want samples based on your skin needs. I received 7 samples (out of 9 recommendations), as below. They are so cute and miniature (I will still get at least a week out of them, if not more). I believe this deal was originally posted by daisy351 on another thread.

Have you tried them yet? Are the almond & honey scrub & cucumber lotion awesome? I love those scents!

They sent me:

Enzyme Cleansing Gel

Seaweed Cleansing Lotion

Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream

Collagen Moiturizer SPF 15

Flower & Tonic Mask

Strawberry Face Scrub

Drying Cream

I haven't tried them yet though. I was expecting to wait 6-8 weeks like the representative said, and I don't know how well these will mesh with my current skin care regime.. but I hope to be off it come summer so I can then try these, and possibly all the other samples I have.

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay! I received my free samples today from Mario Badescu. You go on their site and fill out a questionnaire: http://www.mariobadescu.com/questionnaire.aspx In a couple days, you receive an e-mail asking if you want samples based on your skin needs. I received 7 samples (out of 9 recommendations), as below. They are so cute and miniature (I will still get at least a week out of them, if not more). I believe this deal was originally posted by daisy351 on another thread.

Have you tried them yet? Are the almond & honey scrub & cucumber lotion awesome? I love those scents!

They sent me:

Enzyme Cleansing Gel

Seaweed Cleansing Lotion

Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream

Collagen Moiturizer SPF 15

Flower & Tonic Mask

Strawberry Face Scrub

Drying Cream

I haven't tried them yet though. I was expecting to wait 6-8 weeks like the representative said, and I don't know how well these will mesh with my current skin care regime.. but I hope to be off it come summer so I can then try these, and possibly all the other samples I have.

I have tried the Special Cucumber Lotion, which seems to be used like a toner and was very refreshing. I used a little Drying Cream as well last night; I have a few blemishes that did look better this morning. Thanks for posting your list. It's cool to see that we received different products; seems to be personalized like they said. I actually really appreciated the instruction sheet, too, so I know what order to put on the products. I am receiving so many samples these days, though, that it takes a lot of self-control to not try them all right away. I do not want my skin to freak out from too many products. I am slightly obsessed with things that are miniature, so I loved the cute packaging. I know that my MAD samples are more sanitary, since they came in pumps.

I have tried the Special Cucumber Lotion, which seems to be used like a toner and was very refreshing. I used a little Drying Cream as well last night; I have a few blemishes that did look better this morning. Thanks for posting your list. It's cool to see that we received different products; seems to be personalized like they said. I actually really appreciated the instruction sheet, too, so I know what order to put on the products. I am receiving so many samples these days, though, that it takes a lot of self-control to not try them all right away. I do not want my skin to freak out from too many products. I am slightly obsessed with things that are miniature, so I loved the cute packaging. I know that my MAD samples are more sanitary, since they came in pumps.
My MAD samples came in pumps but without the plastic straws so they don't work! I have to scoop it out with a spatula :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Auntboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My MAD samples came in pumps but without the plastic straws so they don't work! I have to scoop it out with a spatula
frown.gif
I don't think any of them did. Mine didn't either and I've heard others' didn't have tubes either. I just took all of them and shook them really hard so the product would go to the top of the bottle and stored them all upside down. The pumps work fine for all of the samples now :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't think any of them did. Mine didn't either and I've heard others' didn't have tubes either. I just took all of them and shook them really hard so the product would go to the top of the bottle and stored them all upside down. The pumps work fine for all of the samples now :D

Clever!

I just received a sample of Simple refreshing facial wash gel. It's 1.7 oz/50mL

http://cvssavingscentral.com/programs/uni-simplebpq1.aspx

So in the last week or so, I got MAD skincare samples, Mario Badescu samples, an atkins kit with 3 bars, a menu planner, and a carb counter book, a Simple skincare sample.. I think that's it. Well, a breakfast cookie from some company that sent Conscious Box some 'coupons' for a free cookie. My boyfriend ate it though so I don't know if it was good. It was huge though.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just received a sample of Simple refreshing facial wash gel. It's 1.7 oz/50mL

http://cvssavingscentral.com/programs/uni-simplebpq1.aspx

So in the last week or so, I got MAD skincare samples, Mario Badescu samples, an atkins kit with 3 bars, a menu planner, and a carb counter book, a Simple skincare sample.. I think that's it. Well, a breakfast cookie from some company that sent Conscious Box some 'coupons' for a free cookie. My boyfriend ate it though so I don't know if it was good. It was huge though.
aww sad. gone already! thanks for the update though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back