• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Get Free Samples Here!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Scawolita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

http://www.getitfree.us/Lancrone-Makeup-Brushes-Yours-For-Free--1767?utm_campaign=lancrone&utm_medium=email&utm_source=title-link-bronto&utm_content=free-brushes

Free Brush Set!

Not sure if it's forreal lol it' through FB page so I think it's legit. After hitting submit it took me to a "you won a free year of mac products" which I didn't trust and exited out of and when I came back to the screen it said thanks for request and please allow up to 2-4 weeks to get.
Thanks for the link I just signed up for the brushes, lets see what happens now.

yeah i just looked at- seems really fishy. like maybe they'll send you the brushes and then they'll bill you or something. sketchy :/

i didn't do it. I went to the website they listed on their FB page and it just screams scam. It looks very professional BUT there really isn't much content. Honestly could've cut and paste descriptions from other sites. I think it's Lancrone because they want people to think of Lancome and trust it. It says that they have office in germany, brazil etc all over the world... yet there is not one phone number listed on the site and no way to buy their products. Just general brush descriptions. 

really really shady. 

AND- they've been giving these brushes out for 3 weeks already. Oh- and there's like nothing on their fb page other than the giveaway. Timeline sucks because you can pretty much backdate stuff to make it look like you've been around for a long time. 

So I just unliked the facebook page after doing some googling because I guess it is just a scam. If I get junkmail because of it they will just go in the shredder like all the others.

If any of you ladies are moms, aunts, or just know a little girl who would love this

mommyslittlesunshine.com is giving away a FREE petti romper (you have to pay for shipping). enter code SUMMER12.

Back