• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Get Free Samples Here!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to Macy's Clinic and get a consultation and receive a free 14 day supply of city block!

http://www1.macys.com/shop/beauty/featured-brands/clinique?id=37070&edge=hybrid&cm_mmc=facebookmacys-_-0503clinique-_-n-_-n

Check out their facebook page:

Clinique wants to help you get ready for summer with a FREE gift! Come in for a consultation & leave with a 14-day supply of Super City Block sunscreen. Soak up the sun while keeping your skin happy - who’s coming?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150726779363037&set=a.10150605761578037.386549.63445693036&type=1

Mrs. Dash sample packet - free!

https://www.facebook.com/Mrs.DashRecipes/app_407689009250848

*dont you just loooooove facebook*
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I got my free Everyday Mineral samples today! I'm impressed with how nice they work! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Def will think about purchasing some of them. I also got my glasses from coastal.com.... probably not the pair I would have picked out if I had tryed it on before hand, but for $9.99, I'm not complaining!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for all the free sample tips everyone!

For those who got Mario Badescu samples, how long did it take? I got a sample order placed weeks ago and have yet to hear back or receive them..Think I will be phoning them tomorrow if they don't show up..think it's been close to three weeks since I filled out the survey and got the email about trying the sample line for free.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For those who got Mario Badescu samples, how long did it take? I got a sample order placed weeks ago and have yet to hear back or receive them..Think I will be phoning them tomorrow if they don't show up..think it's been close to three weeks since I filled out the survey and got the email about trying the sample line for free.
Did you get any e-mail from their representatives? I think it took 1-2 weeks for me, but I think I remember seeing that it could take up to 8 weeks to receive them.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you get any e-mail from their representatives? I think it took 1-2 weeks for me, but I think I remember seeing that it could take up to 8 weeks to receive them.
Yep, got the email..so up to 8 weeks; that's okay then. I was just curious. I guess if I go through June and don't receive, I'll contact them. It is free, so it's not really a big deal after all 
wink.gif
 Oh yes, and thanks for the info!

I bought a necklace a few years ago at this site: http://www.silverjewelryclub.com/default.aspx (I just came across it again). You just pay shipping, and it's legit. The pendants are TINY though, the one I got was a circle that had gemstones in the shape of a nuclear symbol, but the entire thing is as small as the tip of my finger. They used to have rings and earrings, but I haven't seen any recently.

I'm waiting on my Mario Badescu samples! I have been wanting to try this brand for awhile because I've heard they have some anti-redness products. Very excited...and along with my Target bag, I wouldn't have known about this without you all! Thanks!

I was told by another poster it takes up to 8 weeks before the Mario Badescu samples get to you..I've been waiting about 4 weeks now, so seems like forever already.

It has been almost 2 weeks since I confirmed the email about getting my Mario Badescu samples.  They are not here yet but it should be really fun to try so many products in the line specific to my skin type.  Woo Hoo!

It's been 4 for me, and a CS rep told me to contact them if I didn't get between 3-4 weeks. I contacted them a week ago, still nothing :/

My Mario Badescu samples came today!  So I believe it was just about a month since I ordered them.  They sent me 7 samples all in little jars or small plastic bottles.  Can't wait to try these but I have a head cold today and can't smell anthing yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I contacted them back in early May? Possibly end of April and nothing so far..I guess I'll email them and see what happens.

Originally Posted by StellaSunshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Mario Badescu samples came today!  So I believe it was just about a month since I ordered them.  They sent me 7 samples all in little jars or small plastic bottles.  Can't wait to try these but I have a head cold today and can't smell anthing yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back