Getting to know each other

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. I'm 28, married, no kids.

2. I love Scrabble, Literati, and all word games.

3. I drink lots of water. I haven't had a soda of any kind in over 10 yrs.

4. I do reflexology.

5. I have a precious, little chihuahua named, Mora. She sleeps with me every night and is in my lap right now. This is a picture of her...

Mora.JPG

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa

1. I'm 28, married, no kids.2. I love Scrabble, Literati, and all word games.

3. I drink lots of water. I haven't had a soda of any kind in over 10 yrs.

4. I do reflexology.

5. I have a precious, little chihuahua named, Mora. She sleeps with me every night and is in my lap right now. This is a picture of her...

Mora.JPG

Wow you are digging them ol' threads up! LOL
You forgot to tell us if you smoke

1. I'm 27 and have been married for 2 years(together for five years), no kids.

2. I live in a condo in Houston, Tx.

3. I have one sister(who i am extremely close to) and am the youngest.

4. I have a degree in Psychology and a Real Estate License.

5. I have a 9 1/2 year old Toy Poodle named Neeko who is my heart.

6. I love to shop, cook, look on the internet,watch reality t.v., and spend time with my family.

I would like to see your poodle, Devin. Have any pics? Hey, we need a pet thread. Ok, i'm gonna go start one. lol

Originally Posted by devinjhans

1. I'm 27 and have been married for 2 years(together for five years), no kids.2. I live in a condo in Houston, Tx.

3. I have one sister(who i am extremely close to) and am the youngest.

4. I have a degree in Psychology and a Real Estate License.

5. I have a 9 1/2 year old Toy Poodle named Neeko who is my heart.

6. I love to shop, cook, look on the internet,watch reality t.v., and spend time with my family.

Neat Devin! Reija is in Dallas right now on Biz

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Most Excellent! ditto
Where do you live?

Waco, Texas. Apparently, just a couple of hours from Reija at the moment.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa

Waco, Texas. Apparently, just a couple of hours from Reija at the moment.
wink.gif

Ahh Janet Reno's favorite place.
wink.gif

Waitin' fer some pics from ya
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FunnyTony(admin) Ahh Janet Reno's favorite place.
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Waitin' fer some pics from ya
smile.gif
Ask and ye shall receive.
check%20me%20out.JPG

Here we go:

1. I am 31 years old and live in Norway.

2. I live with my beautiful daughter and my two lovely cats.

3. I work as a Air Hostess in Scandinavian Airlines (SAS)

4. I love to spend time with my daughter, friends, family and animals.

5. I`m a skincare junkie, but have becommed more and more of a makeup junkie too.Especially after all my time in here.He he..Love it here!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Kristina
smile.gif

I was looking at the forums when I chanced upon this. Guess I'll put in my 2 cents worth
biggrin.gif

1. I live in Singapore. Its a small country & one can get from one end of the island to another in less than 2 hours.

2. I am a pure chinese with fair complexion.

3. I used to wear all sorts of colourfull makeup in the past. I could wear 5 different sorts of colours for 5 different days. However, I have since tamed down. I wear pretty much only the basics now.

4. I'm currently not studying as I am on deferment. This gives me plenty of time to surf the net!

5. I do suffer from big mood swings from time to time. When I'm in one of 'those moods', I can be very down & depressed
icon_neutral.gif

6. One of my other hobby is Reading. I can be so absorbed in it that I will be contented just sitting at home the whole day reading! My fav writers include John Grisham, Sidney Sheldon, Jackie Collins, Jane Heller.

7. I do not smoke. However, I have no prolems with other people smoking as long as they don't do it in front of me & expect me to breath in their second hand smoke
icon_mad.gif

This is a fun thread!

1. I am a senior in high school in Idaho, born in Nebraska, though

2. I desperately want to get out of my current town, and move east for college

3. Big time Red Sox fan...2004 Champs!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

4. Horrible procrastinator...in fact, I was supposed to be doing me homework

right now instead of looking at MUT...

5. My best friend is a guy, and I've been told that we act like we're in love with eachother, and all of our jokes are silly inside jokes no one understands when they're around us.

6. I love my 2 cats and dog, and I have this thing against those little purse dogs, they are just too yappy and hyper.

7. I love makeup and have a ton of it, but I am a late sleeper, so I never have time to do a lot in the mornings!

8. Detest smoking, the smell makes me nauseous

9. I love going to movie theaters, or just watching one at a friend's house, I am one of those people that always quotes movies when appropriate (which always is for me!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)

10. I am of Irish/Czech/Swedish descent

11. One of my goals in life is to travel the world. I am thinking of majoring in pharmacology or anethesiology (legal drug dealers! lol)

12. I am really random, and say weird, off-topic things all the time. What can I say, my mind is always thinking about a few things at the same time! I really do think I have ADD

Hi All!

My name is Lori and I am a M-F transgendered person. I live in south western PA south of Pittsburgh. I would love to meet some people from my area as well as chat with people from other areas. I absolutely LOVE make-up and skin care. If anyone would like to know more about me just ask. I am pretty open.

Lori

Originally Posted by Lori_TG

Hi All!My name is Lori and I am a M-F transgendered person. I live in south western PA south of Pittsburgh. I would love to meet some people from my area as well as chat with people from other areas. I absolutely LOVE make-up and skin care. If anyone would like to know more about me just ask. I am pretty open.

Lori

Hi Lori,
Does that mean you are a man that wishes he was a woman? Or visa versa?

Back