Ghetto Fabulous Prom Pix!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
These high school students got it goin' ON! Check out how prom night goes down in tha hood! ENJOY and feel free to borrow any fashion tips you see!

Reaction score
Hehe, wow!

I wonder is that gucci outfits they wear on the fifth pic?

The nail pic looks, OH MY GOD!

lol.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Leony Hehe, wow!I wonder is that gucci outfits they wear on the fifth pic?

The nail pic looks, OH MY GOD!

lol.

As soon as I saw that toenail picture, I imagined someone stepping right down on them and ripping them off...ooouuccchhh. Those girls have confidence to wear those crazy outfits!

Reaction score
Do you think that lead going to the back of her head in the last photo makes the rotor blades turn round?

Actually, this is a serious question!

Reaction score
That's one pimped out prom! It's cool to see something different.

Reaction score
LOL, omg!!! Definitely alot different than my prom. The nails were gross.

Reaction score
holy sh** this is funny!!! to point out one good thing about these girl´s outfits: I wished I had their confidence

Reaction score
it's a little early for Halloween

Originally Posted by glamslam These high school students got it goin' ON! Check out how prom night goes down in tha hood! ENJOY and feel free to borrow any fashion tips you see!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Leony I wonder is that gucci outfits they wear on the fifth pic? Maybe it's a cheap knock off brand called "Hoochi"?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lealabell Maybe it's a cheap knock off brand called "Hoochi"?
Haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I agree, there's a level of confidence here that nobody in MY high school had! And, think about it, most of these are custom made outfits!!! They must have cost a bundle! I can't imagine going through so much effort to look like this.

Reaction score
I think the best outfit of all is the Blazer's outfit!!! The rest are just outrageous!! YIKES!!!

Reaction score
Custom made is definitely the right word!!!

Originally Posted by glamslam Haaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I agree, there's a level of confidence here that nobody in MY high school had! And, think about it, most of these are custom made outfits!!! They must have cost a bundle! I can't imagine going through so much effort to look like this.

Reaction score
Wow, that's definately not something you see everyday.
xD

The blazer one and the 5th one is all right though...

That lady with the long nails on her feet, I've seen shows like Ripleys Believe it or Not, and people have nails much longer, you should see someone with finger nails like that. kinda freaky...

Latest posts