Girls Next Door

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the show, I own the season 1 and 2 box set. I could watch ti all the time, but my boyfriend and friends get tired of it fast.

All of my guy friends love Bridget the best because she has a killer smile and laugh. I like Holly the best, I just love her attitude and she's so pretty. All of us would strangle Kendra if we ever met her. She is just too obnoxious. Plus every other line out of her mouth seems to be either bragging about how 'ghetto' she is, or about how much of a tomboy she is. It gets old fast. Plus her laugh seems so faked.

I actually really love the show. Its entertaining and its cool to have a peek into a life like that. Kendra is my hands down favorite.

It's my favorite show reguardless of what anyone thinks.
smile.gif
I really want their workout DVD's.

I watch it too! Bridgett is my favorite one, I think she is kind of in between the other two girls, not too crazy like Kendra and not too serious like Holly. Doesn't Bridgett have like 2 master degrees? Beauty and brains! Thats why I love her!..lol

Originally Posted by ~~Y@Ri~~ /img/forum/go_quote.gif I watch it too! Bridgett is my favorite one, I think she is kind of in between the other two girls, not too crazy like Kendra and not too serious like Holly. Doesn't Bridgett have like 2 master degrees? Beauty and brains! Thats why I love her!..lol I believe she does have 2 Masters or maybe just 1, but working on the second. She is my favorite as well.
smile.gif

Hi,

I am addicted to the show too. I think that they are a LOT smarter than they act. Not sure if that's good or bad. Anyway don't forget there are some brand NEW shows coming on soon. Not sure of the exact date, maybe this Sunday.

Angel

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've been watching!
smile.gif
It's good! lol Although I don't know how they can "like" Hef!! UGH!
icon_eek.gif
how many 81 yr olds look that goodi mean for an elderly person...he's sorta attractive

• he's rich
  • has hair
  • can dress
  • ...and doesn't need a cane in order to walk properly!
what more could you ask for
satisfied.gif

Originally Posted by MAC Lover /img/forum/go_quote.gif I believe she does have 2 Masters or maybe just 1, but working on the second. She is my favorite as well.
smile.gif
whoa i never would have guessedthe stuff she says on that show is so idiotic
unsure.gif

Back