Glamour Doll Eyes OTM: June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ashitude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am not positive but I think when the seal is being put on it sometimes fuses the lid on also. Send her and email. I have seen a couple other people have the same problem and she has sent a replacement.

I am really excited to mine. I may even let my daughter wear some for the 4th.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks! I sent her an email. I hadn't seen anything about that issue before so I thought I was just going nuts or a major wimp. lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It looks so pretty, I can't wait to see what it looks like swatched!

Thanks! I sent her an email. I hadn't seen anything about that issue before so I thought I was just going nuts or a major wimp. lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It looks so pretty, I can't wait to see what it looks like swatched!
I had a couple of jars like that last night. I finally got them open, but for a couple of minutes, I was sure I would end up with a lap (and couch, carpet, blanket, and two kitties!) covered with sparkly pigment.

Awww.. I want to see it! My usps hasn't updated since departing Vegas. Can't wait to put that bright baby on! P. S.♥ pop rocks!

Got mine. This color is SO gorgeous. The pictures just does not do it justice.
Squee! Beautiful shade! I checked and mine should be out for delivery today!

Got mine. This color is SO gorgeous. The pictures just does not do it justice.

Ohhhh that's gorgeous! Still haven't figured out exactly how to pull off blue eyeshadow...but I'm really excited to play with it! 
smile.gif
 Mine should arrive tomorrow. 

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I AM SO FRUSTRATED THAT MINE WON'T OPEN :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've tried my hands, teeth, pliers....so sad. I just want to play with it!
I actually laughed picturing you trying to chew it open. I could not help myself! I would be pretty upset if I had product in front of me I could not open.

Maybe throw it in the micro for a few seconds to loosen the plastic? Part of me says that is a terrible idea but it is all I have to come up with.
icon_scratch.gif

I actually laughed picturing you trying to chew it open. I could not help myself! I would be pretty upset if I had product in front of me I could not open.

Maybe throw it in the micro for a few seconds to loosen the plastic? Part of me says that is a terrible idea but it is all I have to come up with.
icon_scratch.gif
lol, it is fine to laugh, it was definitely some comic desperation! I might just try the micro and hope for no disasters...ahhh.

Put it in a ziploc, and then put the ziploc in hot water? ETA: Ooh, my tracking claims that mine just left LV today, but it was waiting for me when I got home! Subs that ship via direct USPS are *awesome*. I really want to wear it to _Man of Steel_ tomorrow, but I've specifically been saving Bird? Plane? and Mighty Maiden (I know she's not in the movie, but she's in the DC universe, so it totally counts for my purposes) for that. Although the color concept for this one is the 4th of July, the execution/specific shade is totally June, so I can deal with wearing it now instead of saving it for next month (I'm still saving Sparkler to wear got the first time on the 4th, though, since I had specifically planned out July with that concept in mind!).

Finally snatched a 3 month sub, this pretty bright blue is everything I want for my brown eyes, they are gonna make my eyes shoot out lasers of happiness. It heals my heavy wounds from my June ipsy bag.

And oooh I love those candies. I used to buy those when I was in elementary school :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Signup day! And it's an extra month, so it will fill pretty much immediately. Two hours to go! ETA: Also, there's an add-on -- not an extra -- option for a nail polish version of the OTM that will also go on sale at noon, so I'm assuming that even if you're already subbed, you will need to order this critter as well if you want it.

Got a six month to bring me to the end of the year and the July polish. Like I need more polish...
icon_eek.gif
  My daughter and I been swatching polishes for days and we stall are not done.

I was trying to get another 6-month to have a little overlap and breathe easier for a few more months, but they sold out while I was checking out. I ended up settling for two polishes and a sample of the vegan Control Freak so I can compare it to the regular stuff. I really just wanted one polish, but there was a minimum purchase, and I was afraid it would sell out before I picked out shadows to bump the total up, so I'll have an extra. Oh well.

I had the 6 month but it sold out before I could finish checking out. Got the 3 month but the same thing happened. Luckily I was able to get the 2 month. It will be nice that I won't have to scramble next month.

Back