Glamour Doll Eyes OTM: June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all!! I'm new to MUT & sub boxes. Just found out they existed yesterday. Lol yeah I'm behind the curve! Anyway, I was MOST excited to try GDE OTM but I keep getting just a pic of eye shadow when I try to sign up. Its GORGEOUS but did I miss the boat for this month or is there a super secret decoder ring or something Im missing? I may be doing it wrong?!?! Sorry for being so clueless! I catch on quick promise 😉

Hi all!! I'm new to MUT & sub boxes. Just found out they existed yesterday. Lol yeah I'm behind the curve! Anyway, I was MOST excited to try GDE OTM but I keep getting just a pic of eye shadow when I try to sign up. Its GORGEOUS but did I miss the boat for this month or is there a super secret decoder ring or something Im missing? I may be doing it wrong?!?! Sorry for being so clueless! I catch on quick promise 😉
The boat is long gone. This one sells out literally within minutes. Sign up for the email alert on the GDE site, create an account *now* (don't wait until signup day or it will sell out before you're done registering), keep an eye out on your email to verify the date/time (email goes out the day slots open a couple of hours before it all goes down), and set your alarm for a few minutes before noon Pacific time on the 8th of each month. I think it might be the 7th if the 8th is on the weekend.

Thank you so much for letting me know so I can stop trying to figure it out!! I was in a wee bit of denial I think :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also, I very much appreciate the low down on how to be ready for next month!! You have excellent eye product karma coming your way!! Yes, I wish they made more too!! Now that I know I missed out I think I NEED to go order a few sample jars....just a few....lol

Got my shipping notice for July!
biggrin.gif

Me too. Both of them. lol  I had to double up this month to get a six month that would last the rest of the year.

Yay yay yay! Same here! Weird thing, though: I ordered the nail polish and some Control Freak on the 8th, and I got tracking for that already on Monday. I wonder if I'm actually going to get the polish before the OTM.

Back