Glamour Doll Eyes OTM (of the month) Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an awesome deal for $14! Does it renew each month or do you have to try to get it on it?

Originally Posted by Baberanza /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wait so do you only get one eyeshadow? or others, too? $14 is steep to me for one e/s but it appears to me that you're not getting just one!
I got all of the stuff shown in my spoiler.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It looks like you get Laced with Snow, Cat in a Parka and You've Got Coal as well as a Sedona Lace brush, two shadow samples - her's was Unveil and Undressed, Kiss My Sass lipstick sample and a highlighter called Bright Eyes. I'm DYING for my bag to arrive.
Yup. I posted that and had to run and go get kids so I forgot to type it out.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Waaaa? How does this work ladies? I definitely want in on this!
You can sign up for the mailing list to get notifications for when the OTMs are ready each month.

That's an awesome deal for $14! Does it renew each month or do you have to try to get it on it?
It seems they have monthly, 3 month and 6 month. I don't think any of them auto renew.

It's not $14 a month. We have a 3 month or 6 month plan (in 2013 we will have 1 month and 2 month as well). 3 months is $15 and 6 months is $24 (these do not include shipping) and you typically only get ONE eye shadow ($6 value). Sometimes we send extras from other companies. This month was just much bigger because it was our 12th month doing it and Christmas so we had to do something a little special :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It seems they have monthly, 3 month and 6 month. I don't think any of them auto renew.

I meant like auto-charge, like BB & Ipsy, etc. 

For what it's worth, aside from the amazing products, the shipping was fast, the jars were sealed well, and the KMS lipstick they included as an extra has me drooling. It smells soooo good and its smooth and pigmented.

BTW - I've given Vee permission to answer any questions you have on it since she is best to answer those questions.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's not $14 a month. We have a 3 month or 6 month plan (in 2013 we will have 1 month and 2 month as well). 3 months is $15 and 6 months is $24 (these do not include shipping) and you typically only get ONE eye shadow ($6 value). Sometimes we send extras from other companies. This month was just much bigger because it was our 12th month doing it and Christmas so we had to do something a little special :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have to get my paws on a full size Undressed in January. It's so pretty!

I meant like auto-charge, like BB & Ipsy, etc. 
Nope.

I have to get my paws on a full size Undressed in January. It's so pretty!
Yeah, I can't wait for that collection. I'm getting the whole thing lol.

BTW - I've given Vee permission to answer any questions you have on it since she is best to answer those questions.
Was she not originally allowed? if so, why not?

Nope.
Ahhhhh, alright, thank you!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I can't wait for that collection. I'm getting the whole thing lol.
I can literally feel your excitement, lol 

Not allowed to because that is pretty much advertising and I am not on the forums to advertise my business. I am here to enjoy myself like anyone else and if you see any of my posts, none of them are about my business. Just not into self promotion :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It isn't auto charged. You pay either 3 months or 6 months (or 1 or 2 in 2013) but I have thought about doing a monthly charge. This is only the first year that I have done it so I am still learning too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ahhhhh, alright, thank you!

I can literally feel your excitement, lol 

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Forum rules.

Makeup Talk is open to the general public for free, all others (companies, business owners and representatives) must purchase an advertising plan if you wish to post on Makeup Talk.
Vee has never taken advantage of her position as moderator and typically does not discuss her company while others - such as myself - do. In this case the best person to answer the question asked was Vee which is why I gave her permission.

BTW - the only thing I would change about the OTMs is how emails are sent out. A "fair warning" the day before to check emails would be nice since many times I've seen the email about the OTM it's sold out. LOL I only got the December one because I was checking my email within minutes of the email having been sent out so I lucked out.

I happened to order a few sample grab bags from Glamour Doll Eyes a few months ago (before I joined the MUT forum). I just LOVE your product.

And the packaging is ADORABLE. Great work! 

I wish you tons of luck and success!

Thank you!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I happened to order a few sample grab bags from Glamour Doll Eyes a few months ago (before I joined the MUT forum). I just LOVE your product.

And the packaging is ADORABLE. Great work! 

I wish you tons of luck and success!
In 2013, it will have a more definite structure so you will know when the subs go up and when they will ship :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Forum rules.

Vee has never taken advantage of her position as moderator and typically does not discuss her company while others - such as myself - do. In this case the best person to answer the question asked was Vee which is why I gave her permission.

BTW - the only thing I would change about the OTMs is how emails are sent out. A "fair warning" the day before to check emails would be nice since many times I've seen the email about the OTM it's sold out. LOL I only got the December one because I was checking my email within minutes of the email having been sent out so I lucked out.

Thank you!

In 2013, it will have a more definite structure so you will know when the subs go up and when they will ship :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
This will greatly help me stalk purchase your OTMs.
biggrin.gif
Like Zadi said, I always get home to find none left. This way I can pencil you in.
smilehappyyes.gif

Mine came today, same as Dalylah. I also ordered another jar of Feline Fatale since it's actually the nearest to being my idea of the perfect purple - not too blue, not too red. Love the Sedona Lace brush BECAUSE it's purple - not sure if it's suppose to be pink but it looks purple to me - and I have an obsession with the color purple. I already know I'm going to have to order the lipstick full size because it's a beautiful color.

I hope Cat in a Parka become permanent.

Got mine. So so so pretty. Gotta go swatch for the blog now.

This photo seriously inspired me to finally check out Glamour Doll Eye's website.  I am definitely placing an order and getting some samples.  At first I was mildly turned off by the fact that I have to spend $10 but after I saw some swatches I decided its going ridiculously easy to spend $10.  Very cool packaging and stellar colors!  I might even get some for my sister for Christmas.  I would love to get an OTM subscription (6 months) but it seems like its going to be a little difficult to do since this is pretty popular.

Originally Posted by Antidentite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got mine. So so so pretty. Gotta go swatch for the blog now.

This photo seriously inspired me to finally check out Glamour Doll Eye's website.  I am definitely placing an order and getting some samples.  At first I was mildly turned off by the fact that I have to spend $10 but after I saw some swatches I decided its going ridiculously easy to spend $10.  Very cool packaging and stellar colors!  I might even get some for my sister for Christmas.  I would love to get an OTM subscription (6 months) but it seems like its going to be a little difficult to do since this is pretty popular.

I don't know if I mentioned it here or not but I ordered Feline Fatale (2nd jar for me) as well as the OTM. I'm obsessed with Feline Fatale.

Back