Glamour Doll Eyes OTM (of the month) Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know if I mentioned it here or not but I ordered Feline Fatale (2nd jar for me) as well as the OTM. I'm obsessed with Feline Fatale.

This color looks amazing! I may have to check it out after the holidays.

I sooo want to order some stuff from them, but the bf put me in a no buy for this month, cuz the car needs some stuff replaced and what not... D:

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just ordered a grab bag of 10 sample baggies....can't wait!
FYI, this is what I'm using as a 'palette', 4 week med box from Walmart. Thanks for the great colors Vee!

Laced with Snow, Cat in a Parka and You've Got Coal - Feline Fatale (also ordered because I'm addicted to that purple)
Flash - Indoors - top portion over GDE's Foil Me then dragged over bare skin​

You must get Feline Fatale. I bought my 2nd jar of it because it's the closest I've encountered so far as to being the PERFECT purple.

OMG I want both Cat in a Parka AND Feline Fatale!!! but the bf needs to fix the stupid car -.-' so no money for my addictions :'( *cough* sorry for my make up... XD

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You must get Feline Fatale. I bought my 2nd jar of it because it's the closest I've encountered so far as to being the PERFECT purple.
Enabler.
moon.gif
Hahaha I just wanted to use that.

Subs opened again today at 3 PM EST. I was able to get 6 months! I wanted a year but for some reason it didn't work and I had to run to a meeting so I just did 6. No complaints though, I'm just thankful I'm still subbed! It looks like 1 and 2 months are still available as of this very moment if anyone else is interested.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Subs opened again today at 3 PM EST. I was able to get 6 months! I wanted a year but for some reason it didn't work and I had to run to a meeting so I just did 6. No complaints though, I'm just thankful I'm still subbed! It looks like 1 and 2 months are still available as of this very moment if anyone else is interested.
Thanks for this!! I finally am getting in on this! I only saw one month options..boo, but I snagged one..actually two lol.

Back