Glossybox April 2014 (Spoilers!!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you who remember... did the color of the photo of your ciate survey accurately reflect the actual color you received in your box?

@@mandithomas89, if you have a prior order in your dashboard, click on that tracking number.  When it brings you to the tracking page, clear out the long tracking number from the prior order and enter the order number of the one you are trying to track.  If there is a tracking number/information available it will come up.   If you do get a tracking number, go to the USPS site for more up to date information.

Good Luck!
Thanks!! This is my first order with GLossybox so it won't work this time, but I have a 3 month sub, so I'm sure it'll come in handy the next couple months!

I'm in the same boat.  I have TWO boxes that have been in the pack stage for weeks that are due to me tomorrow.  They aren't in the "ship" stage yet and I have not received any tracking info either.  I couldn't do "back door" tracking either as I don't have any past shipping history showing in my dashboard.  I think the forces that be need @ GB to stop trying to shove the "we (START) to ship in the 3rd week" song down their paying customers throats and LISTEN to the fact their customers  want them shipped/delivered in a more timely manner.  It's called marketing 101.  Once another sub that is similar comes along that is more professional they will be losing customers like crazy.  I am sticking (for now) because I do like their product but I feel zero loyalty to a brand that is not at all transparent with their customers and their issues.
Agree so much. I haven't even gotten my first box yet and I'm already seriously considering canceling once my current sub ends because of how they're handling this situation. We'll see if they respond to my latest email.

My box's last expected delivery date is tomorrow too and I don't see that happening as it's still in the pack stage and I get no backdoor tracking info. I sent them a message this morning telling them how ridiculous it was and that I better not be charged for my May box before I even get my April one. I will probably cancel after I get my May box.
I think I saw in the other thread that they've started charging for May already. So ridiculous. I already paid up front for the next 3 months (oh joy) so I'm stuck with them until then, but I'm already ready to cancel. So far the only reason I wouldn't cancel is if I happened to be close to getting a free box with their glossydots.

I wish that I ordered my box through PayPal because I would have disputed by now. This is just horrible. I feel like they scammed me. Dudes, where is my box?
I didn't even think of that! I might dispute it actually.

So sorry for you girls STILL waiting for your box! I will say often my box has been out for delivery and still showing in the pack stage...I hope that's the case for you.
That's what I was really hoping was going to be the case when someone responded to my email. Like SURPRISE our system is behind, but your stuff has actually shipped. But then this was his response:

Thanks for writing in! The April Glossyboxes are still in the process of shipping. Once your order has left our warehouse you will receive a confirmation email, along with your tracking number. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
As generic as it comes and not remotely helpful. I feel like if my order had shipped, they'd want to tell me.

For those of you who remember... did the color of the photo of your ciate survey accurately reflect the actual color you received in your box?
I don't think it does. I just checked mine and it was just white, with no color name. For March the Nails Inc. polish was the correct color and also noted the color name next to it.

@@SaraP ~ Thanks for the update on the primer.  I tried it again yesterday and I just can't seem to prevent the blotchy application.  My shadow won't blend.   But, the eyebrow solution I need.  So, I am going to give that a whirl today.

I have an update on the Ciate Polish.  My manicure began to chip pretty badly yesterday.  I got it done at a nail salon on Friday.  I did nothing over the weekend. I don't know if that is typical because I don't get manicures usually.   In any event, it could not be saved and has been removed. 

I am definitely interested in purchasing the Caldrea body wash in full size - anyone know where you can get this cheaper than $18 a bottle? 

I got an email from Glossybox this morning - not a response to my email, but they changed my 3 month subscription to start in May. Which I was excited about at first because I really don't want two April boxes, but then I noticed my account says the sub starts in May and ends in June. 

For those who had this happen to them before, did it end up getting resolved?

I got an email from Glossybox this morning - not a response to my email, but they changed my 3 month subscription to start in May. Which I was excited about at first because I really don't want two April boxes, but then I noticed my account says the sub starts in May and ends in June. 

For those who had this happen to them before, did it end up getting resolved?
I got a similar email this morning and was also excited because it said my first month was May. However, my dashboard finally shows a shipment for April and states my year sub ends in March 2015. So I looked at emails for my other year sub account and each month, they all say "First Month (insert current month here)". Bummer. Does your dashboard reflect shipping for your second April box yet? 

I got a similar email this morning and was also excited because it said my first month was May. However, my dashboard finally shows a shipment for April and states my year sub ends in March 2015. So I looked at emails for my other year sub account and each month, they all say "First Month (insert current month here)". Bummer. Does your dashboard reflect shipping for your second April box yet? 
I was looking through my email this morning hoping to see the shipping info from GB.  Instead I rec'd a "You're In!" email that makes it look like I just re-subbed (but no cost associated with it).  I re-subbed weeks ago (accidenatlly too soon so I have 2 boxes due for April), paid and the box was in "pack" mode for weeks! Then I go to my acct on their website and now 1 box is still in"pack stage" and my 2nd has now shifted from "pack" to "pay"!  WHATTTTTTTT????????  What are these people doing???????

I just got off the phone with CS they told me the reason for the delay for the April box is they just got a new warehouse and that is where the boxes are shipping from. I am waiting on my tracking still for the April box they said I should receive tracking information on it today.

I was looking through my email this morning hoping to see the shipping info from GB.  Instead I rec'd a "You're In!" email that makes it look like I just re-subbed (but no cost associated with it).  I re-subbed weeks ago (accidenatlly too soon so I have 2 boxes due for April), paid and the box was in "pack" mode for weeks! Then I go to my acct on their website and now 1 box is still in"pack stage" and my 2nd has now shifted from "pack" to "pay"!  WHATTTTTTTT????????  What are these people doing???????
I got the "You're In!" email too, even though I'm in the middle of my 3-month sub. I think it just means I'm "in" for the May box. As for the other stuff you mentioned... sigh. Their website super sucks and I barely understand it.

I just got off the phone with CS they told me the reason for the delay for the April box is they just got a new warehouse and that is where the boxes are shipping from. I am waiting on my tracking still for the April box they said I should receive tracking information on it today.
What is the number you called?  I may do the same today to get this straightened out.  Thanks!

Hmmm. you may be right on that.  What is disturbing is I have zero reference to my April box now in my acct.

@@SaraP ~  Glad you love it too!  I received the Tea Olive Lime scent.   It has a nice feel to it, almost like you can feel a bit of oil so not drying.  I don't feel the need to put anything else on outside of the shower.  Looking forward to the full size bottle of lotion that is in the mother's day box.    Once I get that I will see if I want/need both but, I will pull the trigger on this for sure. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Yes, I did notice the shipping info is starting in Hebron, KY. It was New York or somewhere before, I think right??

What is the number you called?  I may do the same today to get this straightened out.  Thanks!
Just the number they provide on their website 1-855-738-1140. Just a warning though you might have to call back multiple time to get a hold of someone.

Latest posts

Back