Glossybox December 2013 *Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@shutterblog When I try to view the full pic at the URL you listed, I can't seem to view it because of errors in the jpg file (according to Firefox). Can you post the full-resolution pic behind a spoiler tag so I can get a better look? Even in gallery view, I don't think I'm seeing the full size version. TY!

Quote: Originally Posted by panicked /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @shutterblog When I try to view the full pic at the URL you listed, I can't seem to view it because of errors in the jpg file (according to Firefox). Can you post the full-resolution pic behind a spoiler tag so I can get a better look? Even in gallery view, I don't think I'm seeing the full size version. TY!

Here, I tried to put the larger size on imgur so it will have a better permalink:   http://i.imgur.com/uDmW3iz.jpg   Let me know if this is better.  It should be 960x450.  

Quote: Originally Posted by shutterblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here, I tried to put the larger size on imgur so it will have a better permalink:   http://i.imgur.com/uDmW3iz.jpg   Let me know if this is better.  It should be 960x450.  

OMG...IT'S HUGE! 
drunken_smilie.gif

Even so, I can't make out the printing on the silver tube, although it looks like it might have a click-style bottom to dispense product?

I spend so much energy on insignificant stuff when I have more important tasks on my To-Do list... 

Quote: Originally Posted by camel11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0246/6829/products/WinkBoxandBottleE_1024x1024.jpg?v=1385744630   wink eyelash and eyebrow enhancer!
YAY!

I hope that's in my box!! I've been looking for ways/products to help my lashes grow a bit more. I REALLY don't want that black pencil or nail polish though...I've received enough of those from Glossybox to last me many more years. I hope they take into consideration what people have received in previous boxes already...I really don't want any black pencils or shadows three boxes in a row.

I appreciate that the last item is natural -- most just irritate my skin, so that's a huge plus.

Quote: Originally Posted by MzKayleeJames /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh! that pumpkin mask was in an Ipsy bag a few months ago. I really like it!
Same here! I still have some left, but I'm happy to get more.

Hey guys, posting from my tablet so I cannot spoiler but part of my guess from my blog about the e. F. item came from info I received that GB has recently started working with them for a future box but it was hard to be sure from the picture. So if not for this box, maybe we will see one in the future.Well done finding the bigger picture, that certainly makes sleuthing easier ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey guys, posting from my tablet so I cannot spoiler but part of my guess from my blog about the e. F. item came from info I received that GB has recently started working with them for a future box but it was hard to be sure from the picture. So if not for this box, maybe we will see one in the future.Well done finding the bigger picture, that certainly makes sleuthing easier
wink.gif

Nice! There was one in the Glossybox/Net-a-Porter collab box that was fabulous. I'm glad we're not receiving it in this month's box because I'm still not finished with that one, but I'd be happy to see another one in a future box because it's on the spendy side (though, I would also love to try other items from the EF line as well)! 

I notice that BeautyBox5 also prominently features EF mascara on their homepage, which I hope is indicative of future box content.

I am so knee deep in mascara, I am not itching for more but I like trying new brands. Honestly I have been having a rash of headaches the last several days to care much about what Glossybox is sending. Hunting spoilers is fun, but not when you are in pain. Glad you guys had some success tonight.

Quote: Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am so knee deep in mascara, I am not itching for more but I like trying new brands. Honestly I have been having a rash of headaches the last several days to care much about what Glossybox is sending. Hunting spoilers is fun, but not when you are in pain. Glad you guys had some success tonight.

Sorry to hear about the headaches, but keep up the good work when you feel better! I was cruising your blog earlier today and there was some great info on there. I know some people think that spoilers ruin the fun, but it just fuels the excitement for me.

Amazing sleuthing ladies! I am super excited for this month's box now
smile.gif
Polish, Michael Todd, anatomicals, hand cremes, etc.....LOVING it!

Latest posts

Back