Glossybox December 2013 *Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To sub this month or nottttt. I like the nail color, but not sure if I like it enough to use one of my 3 months on it!

Quote: Originally Posted by Clackey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I was found a deal  today that makes a year of Glossybox only $165.  I was going through the checkout process and this was the picture on the page that said the first box would be December's box.  Do you think shows items in the December box?  It is a small picture but I can make out the Nails INC and Naobay that we have already gotten as spoilers from Glossybox.  

Have you seen this?  She does spoilers for what she believes are four more products:

http://spoiledboxes.blogspot.com/2013/12/glossybox-december-2013-spoiler.html

Spoiler 3: Michael Todd Scrub *UnconfirmedSpoiler 4: Anatomicals product *UnconfirmedSpoiler 5: Be a Bombshell Eye Crayon *UnconfirmedSpoiler 6: Ellis Faas Mascara *Unconfirmed

I'm not convinced that it's the Ellis Faas mascara, unless they removed the wand. The cap is pointy at the top. Does anyone have any guesses about the the hand-lotiony-thing next to the mascara? In my dream GB, it would be a Tocca lotion, but I don't think the shape is quite right. Are the items on the right likely either/or items? 

Quote: Originally Posted by panicked /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm not convinced that it's the Ellis Faas mascara, unless they removed the wand. The cap is pointy at the top. Does anyone have any guesses about the the hand-lotiony-thing next to the mascara? In my dream GB, it would be a Tocca lotion, but I don't think the shape is quite right. Are the items on the right likely either/or items? 

I originally thought it (silver tube) might be something from Anastasia Beverly Hills.  And I thought maybe Too Faced on the tube, but I can't make the black cap with with the tube colors.

I wish we knew the original URL of the tiny image posted here ("december_box_for_slider.jpeg").  It's a very similar name to the cover image on the main page of the Glossybox site currently ("december_slider_leak2.jpg") - and also the name of the box image ("november_box_for_slider.jpg") on their "The Box" page.  Whatever software they generate their website with adds in a long URL with month information so it's not an easy direct path to get to it.

Quote: Originally Posted by shutterblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I originally thought it (silver tube) might be something from Anastasia Beverly Hills.  And I thought maybe Too Faced on the tube, but I can't make the black cap with with the tube colors.

I wish we knew the original URL of the tiny image posted here ("december_box_for_slider.jpeg").  It's a very similar name to the cover image on the main page of the Glossybox site currently ("december_slider_leak2.jpg") - and also the name of the box image ("november_box_for_slider.jpg") on their "The Box" page.  Whatever software they generate their website with adds in a long URL with month information so it's not an easy direct path to get to it.
The silver tube is similar to the Mally Age Rebel Shadow stick....

I never thought Id be back but with the living social deal w/25% off + ebates = $10.05. At this price, I had to go for it!!! Now bring on the boxes...

Wow -- I just cancelled Birchbox.... but my December GB shipping date is 1/1.  Hmm. I guess I appreciate BB's insistence on sending out boxes during their associated month! 

Also, zooming in on the pic, I'm almost certain that it's not the EF mascara or the BAB eye crayon. The logo doesn't match on the eye crayon. I think the spoiler blog gets her spoilers from this thread. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

This was the URL I found:

http://10cdn.glossybox.net/mediav2/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/294x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/d/e/december_box_for_slider.jpg

compared to the big November pic URL:

http://10cdn.glossybox.net/mediav2/catalog/product/cache/1/image/980x450/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/n/o/november_box_for_slider.jpg

Quote: Originally Posted by panicked /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Dr. Hunter's Rosewater & Glycerine Hand Creme?

Awesome!  You have earned your super-sleuth badge and secret decoder ring - be sure to drink your Ovaltine!

Awesome!  You have earned your super-sleuth badge and secret decoder ring - be sure to drink your Ovaltine!

If Little Orphan Annie has any GB spoilers...send her my way 
ninja.gif

Latest posts

Back