Glossybox February 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mask variation was green tea! Yay!

Like other's have mentioned, I'm not super excited about the tiny Porefessional sample.

I'll use the glam glow but i just got a smaller sample in the past. I'm not super excited about the eye gel, my roller ball seems to be a little stuck but that could be the gel is cold. I'll try it later after it warms up.

The lipstick is the surprise winner here too. Nice formula and good color, it appears it would be very dark and dramatic but it's actually very flattering. 

The lipstick is really pretty, but my lip color just went flying off of the base. Ugh. And it's such a saturated color that it's really difficult to apply wobbly. I emailed them, hopefully they have back stock. Or I suppose I'll have to get better at using a lip brush

Hope they can ship another for you @bliss10977. I'll know now to be careful with mine once I get it. Thanks for posting!! Still waiting for my box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> . Not good with lip brushes either. I have no patience for them. :lol:

The lipstick is really pretty, but my lip color just went flying off of the base. Ugh. And it's such a saturated color that it's really difficult to apply wobbly. I emailed them, hopefully they have back stock. Or I suppose I'll have to get better at using a lip brush
After the first day, I went to open mine and it was broken off and stuck in the lid. I'll try to fix it, maybe I left it twisted up when I put the cap on.

Got mine today. I got the cucumber mask. My lipstick seems to work properly twisting up and down and isn't broken, but I haven't used it yet so I hope it stays intact

I'm wondering if I should go back and check my lipstick to see if it's broke. Ironically I pulled out an old lipstick I got from Glossybox a while back and it's broken. I just kind of mashed it back down and am using it carefully. This also made me go look for my retractable lip brush and I can't find it now. But I have a spare...because when you are beauty sub addict you have a spare of nearly everything, just in case!

I got my replacement lipstick today, and it's intact

FYI I did have to email them a picture of the broken one.

February surveys are available!

I couldn't get the Glamglow one to work, but the other 5 yielded a total of 100 dots.

Why does it seem like there's at least one glitchy survey every month now? Get it together, GB!

Back