GLOSSYBOX July 2014 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$90 value and M + G are tempting me to re-sub. Someone talk me out of it please. Glamglow is actually holding me back pretty well just because I thought that stuff did nothing for me.

$90 value and M + G are tempting me to re-sub. Someone talk me out of it please. Glamglow is actually holding me back pretty well just because I thought that stuff did nothing for me.
I hope it's not the black glamglow.. I really hope it's the white one.

The black one hurts me   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

The white one is my favorite thing ever!

Don't do it! lol... I'm a total hypocrite... I want all the boxes :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope it's not the black glamglow.. I really hope it's the white one.

The black one hurts me   :(

The white one is my favorite thing ever!

Don't do it! lol... I'm a total hypocrite... I want all the boxes :(
I really hope it is not the black one (Youth mud)! I had a deluxe sample thing from the front part of Sephora, used it twice, and still no results.

On their Facebook though they posted a picture recently that had the GlamGlow Youth Mud (black one).  :(

Hopefully there will be a different one in our bags!

Screenshot_3.png

I really hope it is not the black one (Youth mud)! I had a deluxe sample thing from the front part of Sephora, used it twice, and still no results.

On their Facebook though they posted a picture recently that had the GlamGlow Youth Mud (black one).  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hopefully there will be a different one in our bags!
I saw this picture and I was trying to ignore the fact that that's the black one lol.

Got the same one in my IPSY bag, and also took a sample from work (SiJCP) AND EEWWW :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Basically you are supposed to leave it on while it works it's "magic" but it burned SO BAD.. oh no no :/ !!! I like the other 3 glamglow masks, but this one.. ugh why this one :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What ever you do, wait!! Glossyobox will let you sign up the same month, and get the box. I know that it is July 1st today, but I would not sign up until tomorrow. Since there is no complete spoilers yet, I do not think the boxes are going to be sold out by tomorrow. I am going to be signing up tomorrow too, if by any reason they will send me/you the June box, you can just ask costumer care for that to not happen. Good luck  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks for the reply!  I think I am going to wait until Friday and see if they put out a good code to go with my re-sub! 

Also, don't forget to use Ebates. Btw, L-O-V-E the pic of your dog, Is that a Multipoo?
Oh, yes!  Between Ebates and Mrrebates I can justify the THREE sub boxes I have become addicted to!  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Thank you! That's my Stella!  She is the sweetest dog in the world.  We think she is a maltipoo (with maybe some terrier).  We rescued her a year and a half ago so we aren't quite sure of her origins.  She is just a love.

Oh, yes!  Between Ebates and Mrrebates I can justify the THREE sub boxes I have become addicted to!  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Thank you! That's my Stella!  She is the sweetest dog in the world.  We think she is a maltipoo (with maybe some terrier).  We rescued her a year and a half ago so we aren't quite sure of her origins.  She is just a love.
I like the way you think. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Stella is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E, she reminds me of my rescued multipoo Cherry. She's a typical multipoo, & is super needy... but I wouldn't have it any other way. :rolleyes:   

Thanks for the reply!  I think I am going to wait until Friday and see if they put out a good code to go with my re-sub! 
Yeah I'm trying to look for a good code. I'm not so interested on saving money, but getting an extra product in my box. I heard if you use the code CIATE you get one of their paint pots (nail polish), but other than that I have not heard of anything this month yet.

Thank you! That's my Stella!  She is the sweetest dog in the world.  We think she is a maltipoo (with maybe some terrier).  We rescued her a year and a half ago so we aren't quite sure of her origins.  She is just a love.
My dog's name is Stella too! Yours is a cutie!

Last edited by a moderator:
@@girlnamedpete and @@Animezing ~ I hoping for a maltipoo rescue some day.   I am not sure where to begin to find one but, I am not 100% ready to look seriously.  Glad to hear you found wonderful babies this way.

@@girlnamedpete and @@Animezing ~ I hoping for a maltipoo rescue some day.   I am not sure where to begin to find one but, I am not 100% ready to look seriously.  Glad to hear you found wonderful babies this way.
I don't know where you live, but we got ours through the Pasadena Humane Society here in CA.  They update their website daily with pics so they are a great resource!  Good for you for choosing a rescue dog, too!

Yeah I'm trying to look for a good code. I'm not so interested on saving money, but getting an extra product in my box. I heard if you use the code CIATE you get one of their paint pots (nail polish), but other than that I have not heard of anything this month yet.
Same here.  I wasn't a huge fan of that polish so I will wait until I have to pull the trigger to see if they offer something more to my liking.  Thanks for the code, though! 

Aww, the YouthMud (black) is the only one of GlamGlow's masks that I actually like. I found that for me, it was the SuperMud (white) that did nothing! TBH if I was choosing, I'd hope for the ThirstyMud or the new PowerMud anyways. More fun that way! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I had good luck with the youth mask, but it really depended on my skin, the first two times I tried my sample, it was average, the last time, I really noticed it fixed my blackheads on my nose and reduced my pore size. I think it really is about using the right product when you need it.

So many items we use other products that work on pore reduction, so I think it's hard to tell. But when I switched up my products, then tried again. It had made a real difference, that I could see. So I splurged on the reg size now. I mix around my masks a lot. I'm looking forward to whatever I get.

@@girlnamedpete ~ I live in MA.  So, the CA shelter is probably a tad to far.  I bet those little cuties get adopted quickly!

The masks sounds interesting.  I have finally admitted I have a pore problem.  So, I am looking forward to trying this product.

Back