GLOSSYBOX July 2014 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hm i really want one of these, but not really interested in the rest of the box (glamflow and the other brands in general) ...so if anyone is getting the box but doesn't want this let me know :)

unnamed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We knew that we were getting Skin Inc, but these look so cute!

This is what Glossybox said on their Facebook page 

"A $45 value in every July GLOSSYBOX!

Each box this month will include a custom-blended serum from Skin Inc - Skin Supplement Bar to give your skin anti-aging, soothing, and brightening effects.

Subscribe now to get yours: http://bit.ly/1k2v2PH"

Only a $45 value this month? That means that the $19 Glawglow is almost half of the value, leaving only $26 dollars left. Wonder what will be coming next! I think there might be some variations this month, seeing how there are so many brands left for $26. Here is the picture they posted:
whoops i see you got to it first!  i think the value is supposed to be for the serum alone though?

We knew that we were getting Skin Inc, but these look so cute!

This is what Glossybox said on their Facebook page 

"A $45 value in every July GLOSSYBOX!

Each box this month will include a custom-blended serum from Skin Inc - Skin Supplement Bar to give your skin anti-aging, soothing, and brightening effects.

Subscribe now to get yours: http://bit.ly/1k2v2PH"

Only a $45 value this month? That means that the $19 Glawglow is almost half of the value, leaving only $26 dollars left. Wonder what will be coming next! I think there might be some variations this month, seeing how there are so many brands left for $26. Here is the picture they posted:
That's just for the serum.  The website says July is over $90 value for the whole box.

The little skin serums are really cute! I'm a sucker for those types of bottles. Ugh. I don't know what to do!

The little skin serums are really cute! I'm a sucker for those types of bottles. Ugh. I don't know what to do!
I agree, they are super adorbs! I accidentally forgot to cancel my subscription so I paid full price for this month......so far, each spoiler is making me feel better and better about it!

Not too excited about this month's box.  I got the mother's day box and I used the serum for about a week before stopping.  I didn't personally see any benefits from it, it just felt like wiping water on my face :/

I actually went ahead and cancelled, but it was to late, it said I would still be charged for July. Anyway, I like this new spoiler.

So I'm definitely getting this months, though I can't track it's progress. I hope I get a tracking email.

I ended up with the mothers day box with a serum from skin inc in it and its fabulous so I'm happy to try another one.  I also cashed in some dots for a 2nd box as this box looks good!

I ended up with the mothers day box with a serum from skin inc in it and its fabulous so I'm happy to try another one.  I also cashed in some dots for a 2nd box as this box looks good!
Which one did you get? What did you like about it?

It looks like they are sending three different ones at random in this month's box.

I am excited about the newest spoiler! I was "meh" about the first spoiler, but the new one is awesome to me!

@ the Mothers Day box had a mix of all 3 serums into a "custom" serum.

I am getting close to finishing my Skin Inc serum from the mother's day box.  Its not an icky sticky serum.  I find that I can put this on before bed without applying moisturizer on top of it.  It does a nice job moisturizing all by itself.  I use it twice a day.  

I am pretty happy about this box so far.  A replacement product and something I haven't tried before ~ Off to a good start.

I am getting close to finishing my Skin Inc serum from the mother's day box.  Its not an icky sticky serum.  I find that I can put this on before bed without applying moisturizer on top of it.  It does a nice job moisturizing all by itself.  I use it twice a day.  

I am pretty happy about this box so far.  A replacement product and something I haven't tried before ~ Off to a good start.
Yup!  I LOVE the serum from the mother's day box.  I normally have super dry skin and since using it I hardly have to use moisturizer.  Excited to try another one in this month's box.  

Okay, so for some reason Glossybox can't authorize my payment for this month. I've checked with my CC company and it isn't a problem on their end, but Glossy claims that it isn't a problem on THEIR end, either, and that I should just use a different card, which I have no plans to do.

I am giving serious though to cancelling, but what I am not sure about is - if I cancel and then resubscribe next month, what happens to my Glossydots?

Okay, so for some reason Glossybox can't authorize my payment for this month. I've checked with my CC company and it isn't a problem on their end, but Glossy claims that it isn't a problem on THEIR end, either, and that I should just use a different card, which I have no plans to do.

I am giving serious though to cancelling, but what I am not sure about is - if I cancel and then resubscribe next month, what happens to my Glossydots?
Same type of thing happened to me yesterday when I was trying to resubscribe. I was using my debit card I used previously and it kept saying payment is refused so I used another card and it was fine. Just weirddddd. 

And also, I canceled for June box and resubscribed for July and all my glossydots are still there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back