GLOSSYBOX July 2014 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@

http://newsletter.glossybox.com/ov?mid=us.newsletter.glossybox.20140616skininc.mdayact&cc=Online+Version&mailing=106OUCOW-5AH13I2&m2u=108WKXFF-106OUCOW-WLRMY2&utm_medium=email&rid=UGKL7XD-NW217F4&utm_campaign=us_20140613_br_be_actmothersday_skininc&utm_source=newsletter

this was the info they sent us on the mothers day one.  I found it really moisturizing - it will last me ages as I rotate my serums.

I am guessing but that custom blend seems to be a combo of:

Replenish Hyaluronic Acid  & Regenerate Vitamin A Serum 

The "dots" floating in the serum (the color of them) correlate to the other serums in their line (I just found out that they sell custom serums where my mother lives...hmmm maybe next time I visit I will have to check out their shop/lab).

https://www.iloveskininc.com/

Here is the info I found on the company.  I have to say I am liking their serum so far...and I'm curious about customisation in the future.  I love the no fragrance & the no parabens as both irritate my skin and the hyaluronic acid seems to have a hyrdating & brightening effect on my skin.

Last edited by a moderator:
The skin inc. serum is amazing. I'm almost done with my Mother's Day bottle and it stopped my breakouts and brightened my skin. My face doesn't ever feel dry. I tried the nina garcia philosophy one but stopped due to irritation. I was thinking about getting another box but I want two different ones. Glossybox always sends me duplicate boxes even when I go crazy and order five. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd love to get a coupon code/gift certificate for Skin Inc in this box.  My serum from mother's day box is getting low and I want to get a new one.  Took the "quiz" on their site and a custom blended serum is $175!  As much as I love it, I can't justify spending that much.  The best I found was a $30 code, which is better, still not in my price range for a skin product.  I kickass pair of boots, maybe, but not a serum. 

Anyone notice the difference? NailGirls is gone image.jpgimage.jpg

I looked them up in the middle of the night, couldn't sleep per norm, and they make soaps, lotions and perfumes. Maybe we are getting a perfume. I can't see another lotion after last month and a serum this month. That's a lot of lotion and it didn't do so well when Sample Society loaded up boxes with it. I would love a body scrub, it's not something I spend money on but when I get them I love them.

Love that Boston! Our Zoe is the best, just love the breed.

They're usually the same, sometimes there are slight variations.

Just got an email from Glossy Box about my year sub that ended. They were letting me know it would auto renew at full price in 5 days unless I emailed them to opt out before then. The thing is, I already did that in August 2013 when they sent the notices out that they would start auto renewing at the end of multi-month subs. I am happy for the advanced notice, but I am annoyed that I had to do it a second time when it should have already been noted on my account.  

Just a heads up for anyone out there that opted out of the auto renew last August, you will probably have to do it again. I can only imagine the hassle in getting the charge reversed. I am ready to go month to month like a lot of you ladies do. I like the option to skip a month that does not look so good. With that said, I am looking forward to this month!

And Mitchell and Peach took its place!
Oh, I remember getting the hand cream in the Best of Britain box & it was really hydrating. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm super stoked to try another product from this brand.

I'm really excited for this box. 

Especially for the SkinInc serum.  I *love* the one from the Mothers Day box.

Can anyone read what that last brand is under Mitchell and Peach?  English... Growers? Gardenias?

Seven brands would mean variations, right?  Not that we will get 7 products?

I think this new Glossybox Cancellation rule is going to cramp my cancelling and resubbing style.  I have to think about this. 

Sorry if I just missed this, but what changed about the cancellation policy?

Sorry if I just missed this, but what changed about the cancellation policy?
If you cancel after the 15th you still have to buy the next months box.  Cancel June 14th, June is your last month.  Cancel June 16th, July is your last month.

At least that's what it looks like to me.  Let me see if I can find the specific wording.

Found it:

We’ve recently changed the terms & conditions of the monthly subscription. In order to end your subscription and terminate all future billing, you must do so through your account.

To do so, simply log in to your GLOSSYBOX account, select the appropriate subscription and click “Cancel Subscription.”

Going forward, you will have till the 15th of any given month to opt out of the renewal to avoid receiving the next month’s box. Any change after the 15th will not apply to the next box, but will take effect the month after.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 855-738-1140 or email us at [email protected]

So couldn't you cancel on the 14th, and still resubscribe the following month? Or are you going to have to wait a month?

Latest posts

Back