GLOSSYBOX June 2014 - *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can they have June spoilers when I haven't known anyone to recieve the may box...I hate their shipping!  I got my April box like 2 weeks ago :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I might -- *might* -- have to see if I can find someone to order a gift box for me if they're only going to be $15 and in that particular box.  I don't want to actually resubscribe, but getting a one-off might be tolerable.  But probably not.  More debating will be necessary.

How can they have June spoilers when I haven't known anyone to recieve the may box...I hate their shipping!  I got my April box like 2 weeks ago :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
April was pretty bad, but it seems since they moved their warehouse (which was the reason for the April delay) that this month is going much smoother. And I have to be honest, compared to other companies on the east coast *cough*Birchbox*cough*, the shipping on my Glossybox almost always takes less than a week. They just always pack and ship around this time of the month, Glossybox is just a later in the month shipper. I don't mind too much since it means my box arrivals are spread out throughout the month.

I really like the look of that box -- it will look so cute with my Best of Britain box from last summer.  And I never got an Ayres product when BB (I think) was sampling them, so that's something to look forward to.

Wonder if there will be something from Whiphand cosmetics?  Part of the Detroit renaissance, etc.  It's makeup, so not an entire box of hair and skin products.

I saw a spoiler on instagram a photo of Ayres packing things for glossybox and its tagged with #glossyboxus. They said this exactly "Take a look at our production line manufacturing our Patagonia Body Butter 1 oz for @glossuboxus 
Ayres is made in the US, so maybe it fits in with the American Flag box.

GB Germany is doing the same theme for June I wonder if they are sending similar products in both boxes.

There's a promo for the June box! The code HAIR gets you a full sized NIOXIN Diamax Hair Thickener which is apparently a $50 retail value.

I've eyed that at Ulta and wanted to try it for the last year so I think I'm going to get a second box since it's basically getting that product half price plus 5 other things and a cute box. So I sent myself a referral link and was going to sign up with a different email. My question is does anyone know if using ebates (I have the button on my toolbar) voids out referral links or if both will work?

ETA it's actually $38.50 at Ulta but it's still cheaper with a GB!

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a promo for the June box! The code HAIR gets you a full sized NIOXIN Diamax Hair Thickener which is apparently a $50 retail value.

I've eyed that at Ulta and wanted to try it for the last year so I think I'm going to get a second box since it's basically getting that product half price plus 5 other things and a cute box. So I sent myself a referral link and was going to sign up with a different email. My question is does anyone know if using ebates (I have the button on my toolbar) voids out referral links or if both will work?

ETA it's actually $38.50 at Ulta but it's still cheaper with a GB!
Used the code, thanks! Wasn't even tempted to buy this box until I saw the code. Oy. 

I broke down and resub'd for the month, just because of that hair promo.  Plus, I found out that someone actually used my referral and I will hit the 1000 points with this box!!  Yeah.  free box soon.

My question is does anyone know if using ebates (I have the button on my toolbar) voids out referral links or if both will work?
And to answer my own question, I tried it and it worked! Just got confirmation of $2.75 back plus 200 glossydots to my main account! Not bad at all. Especially with the Nioxin! Yay!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, for the record, I just found this other site topcashback.com that is like ebates too. For Glossybox, they give $5.50 back but I don't think they have the HAIR promo with that one.

Wow 5.50! That makes it 15.50 a month...not bad. After my $12 a month yearly sub ends (living social deal) I will have to remember this!

I redeemed my Glossydots for the June box.  But I want that HAIR coupon code!  I hope this isn't the start of my downward spiral into multiple Glossybox subs o_O

I resubscribed with the code (May was my last box on the Living Social Deal). Does the code show anywhere in our accounts? It said the code was applied, but I can't find any documentation of it after buying the box. Wonder if I should ask CS about it ..

Has anyone ordered a box with code before? Does it usually work without appearing anywhere in the account info?

I resubscribed with the code (May was my last box on the Living Social Deal). Does the code show anywhere in our accounts? It said the code was applied, but I can't find any documentation of it after buying the box. Wonder if I should ask CS about it ..

Has anyone ordered a box with code before? Does it usually work without appearing anywhere in the account info?
If it says it applied then it worked.  I wish it showed somewhere in the account info that it was added to your order but it doesn't.  You should get it inside your box with everything else :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah, it doesn't show anywhere. I was worried I wouldn't get my BeautyBlender last time and not only did I get it, but they accidentally put one in my other box that I got with the My Subscription Addiction 3 month code too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back