GLOSSYBOX June 2014 - *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one not digging the nail polish... I work in an office and definately can't have crazy red, white, and blue nails, this will be given away or swapped for sure.  Kind of a let down, but I'm hopeful that the rest of the box will make up for it.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I must take into consideration that any of their boxes will seem lame-o (for a while) after last month's... Oh well, I'll stay positive!

Glossybox has become my favorite sub.  I adored the May box, and cant wait for June now!  The box itself is adorable. 

2nd sneak peek

07ab46c0d1f2b9820274ef1a3d0b10ff_377755.jpg

Just got this email

image.jpg

ETA: sorry, posting from my phone took forever, didn't realize it was posted already :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The Rusk product was one of a few items in a photo posted on Facebook at the end of May.  I  think when they show a group of products, like the recent one with the pink bag, it is a bit of a clue.  Meaning, one product will show up in the box at some point.  But, not all of them as shown.

I am happy to give anything a try.  I even liked the April box.  I ended up finding something I love in that box and purchasing.  While the May box had some nice luxury items, I don't think I found anything I have to have.  Ya, just never know.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't seem to find where I have been charged for the June box yet.  Its the 10th.  Seems a bit late.

This box doesn't look very exciting. Does anyone know when you have to cancel before the charge you for another quarter? I purchased a 3 month subscription in April so it is up this month. Do I cancel my account at the end of the month? I am afraid to cancel before getting a June box shipped but I certainly don't want to waste anymore money with them.

Hmm... I don't know about a texture spray, but I like Rusk products, so I will probably get some use out of it. :/ I'd like some type of actual makeup product though! I am getting tired of hair/skin/nails.

I actually like the spray better than the darn nailpolishes!!

I can use all of the texture I can get.

Will this box ship UPS? ( I don't know how GB usually ships). With both nail polish and what looks like an aerosol hair product, doesn't it have to ship a certain way? Somehow, this made sense in my HEAD. 

I agree with those who are not excited by red and blue nail polish. I won't wear navy blue polish- looks like a healing smashed nail bed to me.

2nd sneak peek

07ab46c0d1f2b9820274ef1a3d0b10ff_377755.jpg
Hmm. This is disappointing to me. I definitely do NOT need more texture. My hair is curly and often frizzy. And not totally thrilled about that fingernail polish either. Here's to hoping the other items are more up my alley. I do love the box, though.

Hmm. This is disappointing to me. I definitely do NOT need more texture. My hair is curly and often frizzy. And not totally thrilled about that fingernail polish either. Here's to hoping the other items are more up my alley. I do love the box, though.
This is me exactly. I am using glossydots so at least I didn't pay for it. I do still really adore the actual box. Fingers crossed the next few items are usable!

Ehhh.... still not feeling this box. I've got enough glossydots for a free box, but I'll use it when I really want two boxes.

Wonder what else will be in the box? Do all subscribers get the same things with Glossybox USA?
I'm assuming so since they are putting up photos.. but I don't know for sure.. Thanks.

I purchased a second June box using the HAIR code because it was less expensive to purchase the Nioxin this way than at the store. Also, going crazy for the beautiful box. Not feeling the products so far, though I will try the nail polish because I haven't tried StrangeBeautiful. I know the second set will be given away or traded.  I want to try the Rusk product because I have never used a Rusk product but I don't understand what it is. Is it a hair spray you put on at the end of styling? Then how could it texture anything? Or is it something you put on when your hair is wet?

Dazed and Confused. Ha.

The $55 value for the products seems really low for Glossybox.  Then again, the Bergdorf Box spoiled the pants off me and I have to accept that every month can't be that good. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The $55 value for the products seems really low for Glossybox.  Then again, the Bergdorf Box spoiled the pants off me and I have to accept that every month can't be that good. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah my April box was around $52, and that was my least favorite, so we'll see. I just don't know if anything can beat the BG box.

Latest posts

Back