Glossybox June 2015 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last few boxes for me have been a bit boring but I purchased the annual subscription around Christmas so I have a while to go.  Here's hoping for a good July box.

Kinda hoping for the gel moisturizer, mascara, polish, face mask and brush. But I know glossy won't send me the perfect combo of products :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Really wanted to try the City Lips gloss for awhile, so super excited about that!

Everything else though? I guess those will just be bonus items following the gloss. Nothing else is really too interesting to me.

I just signed up a few weeks ago, and both May and June are in the slowgistics network. Just curious, when do the products show on my account for reviews?

Well June most certainly was NOT my month for sub boxes that please me!  *LOL*  My Birchbox is boring, my Popsugar box is almost useless to me and now I got all the bummer items in my GB.   :blink:

My Citylips is clear, which I guess is OK, but I would have preferred a color

I got the dreaded Nexxus Conditioner, which doesn't surprise me because I got the dreaded shampoo already.  Unfortunately, I only use Wen.

I got the Aloe Gel, which I can use on vacation if I get fried, which let's face it, I probably will

Mascara is OK, but right now I am in a love affair with Roller Lash, but it'll eventually get used

I got the Red Flare (blood red) polish which I may use come winter/fall, but definitely not now.

1st world problems, I know - but usually I enjoy my boxes, this just wasn't the month for me.  *Cheers!* to a better July!

@@girlnamedpete I got the exact same box!  That conditioner is ginormous, I think I'll stick it in the box of stuff I'm donating to the women's shelter.  I don't really know what to make of the clear citylips plumper thingie, it's just not really a product I have a ton of use for in my life.  Plus I'm envisioning kissing my kids with it and burning their sensitive cheeks, haha. 

@@girlnamedpete I got the exact same box!  That conditioner is ginormous, I think I'll stick it in the box of stuff I'm donating to the women's shelter.  I don't really know what to make of the clear citylips plumper thingie, it's just not really a product I have a ton of use for in my life.  Plus I'm envisioning kissing my kids with it and burning their sensitive cheeks, haha. 
I wore the clear gloss last night.  Not much gloss and my lips felt weird for 1/2 hour.  Yes, i wouldn't kiss anyone while wearing that stuff.  It could sting for sure.   

Kinda hoping for the gel moisturizer, mascara, polish, face mask and brush. But I know glossy won't send me the perfect combo of products :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
This is the exact box I got! I'm pretty pleased with it as I didn't want the CityLips gloss. And I like that the nail polish is mini-sized as I have a hard time using up an entire full-sized bottle. Mine is a neon pink color, perfect for the summertime.

My polish is beige.  Honestly, who wants beige polish?  I got the conditioner and I didn't get the brush I wanted (of course!).  The upside is that I cannot believe I actually got June's GB on June 15th!  Hope it's a new trend.  Maybe they are tired of being 'dinged' on every review site for their late shipping and constantly harassed about it on FB.

I just got my Glossybox today and don't like it at all, also having a disappointing month with sub boxes, I don't like my Birchbox this month, Glossybox or Boxycharm. I got a 6 month sub to Glossybox a few months ago, can't wait till it ends. I got The aloe vera gel, Doucce blush brush, Too Faced mascara, Orly nail polish in Lola and some cheap ass Rich Hair Care shampoo. Sorry for the language, but mad its only a $4 value, it smells good though just wish I had the conditioner to go with it. The shampoo I got wasn't even in the picture of possible variances 

I just got notice that my box shipped, checked the tracking and it's out for delivery. It actually shipped on the 11th. I normally get my box at the end of the month, they've definitely made some changes. Although, it honestly never bothered me that I got it at the end of the month. I prefer to have my boxes spread out throughout the month.

I just got shipping notice today as well and it should be here tomorrow. Mine shipped on the 12th. I kinda like that I didn't receive notification until the day before it arrives. Makes me feel a lot less anxious/impatient. [:

I received mine today:

Orly mini nail polish in bright pink 

Too Faced mascara

Doucce blush brush

Rich(?) shampoo

Aloe Gel

Not too excited about the shampoo, but the reviews online look good. Pretty psyched about everything else.

I'm not excited about mine either and I think my face cream is old.

Too Faced mascara - this will get used

Aloe Vera gel - I'm going on a couple trips this summer so I'll take this in case I get a sunburn

Brush - I can use this for travel

Vitamin C cream -  It's almost hard. It's thicker than Creme Brule with bubbles on the top. If I hold the jar upside down, it doesn't move.

Orly nude polish - This would look good on someone with a dark complexion, but it's the same color as my skin. It might be useful for someone that does nail art or as a base for a glitter polish.

I got the clear plumping lip gloss and tried it out today, but I didn't feel a thing or see too much difference in my lips. It seemed to help smooth my lips a little, but didn't really plump them? 

I got the Nexxus conditioner, the aloe gel/moisturizer (which I'll probably solely use as a gel moisturizer after cleaning my face because I don't get much sun at all to call for aloe gel), the Too Faced mascara (my current FAVORITE mascara), and a tiny ORLY nail polish in a color that is EXACT to my skin tone, so I won't be wearing it as a color on it's own. I'll probably only use it as a lighter color for galaxy nails or whatever. 

Back