Glossybox June 2015 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the clear plumping lip gloss and tried it out today, but I didn't feel a thing or see too much difference in my lips. It seemed to help smooth my lips a little, but didn't really plump them? 

I got the Nexxus conditioner, the aloe gel/moisturizer (which I'll probably solely use as a gel moisturizer after cleaning my face because I don't get much sun at all to call for aloe gel), the Too Faced mascara (my current FAVORITE mascara), and a tiny ORLY nail polish in a color that is EXACT to my skin tone, so I won't be wearing it as a color on it's own. I'll probably only use it as a lighter color for galaxy nails or whatever. 
I got this exact same box. I'll try the gel and use the mascara. I tried the plumping lip gloss also and it really didn't do anything. Not sure about it. The nexxus shampoo I won't use for sure and I also won't use the nail polish either. Don't know what to think about this box. I'm ready to cancel again. Maybe I just need to cancel for good and move on. I keep cancelling and coming back and nothing really changes.

My box sucked.... I got a teeny tiny sample of an Aloe Source mask, the Aloe Gel stuff, the mascara, a stupidly small make up brush and a teeny tiny hot pink orly nail polish.  I signed up again for the April box, had enough Glossydots to get May for free and then stupidly forgot to cancel in time to miss the June box.  

I got this exact same box. I'll try the gel and use the mascara. I tried the plumping lip gloss also and it really didn't do anything. Not sure about it. The nexxus shampoo I won't use for sure and I also won't use the nail polish either. Don't know what to think about this box. I'm ready to cancel again. Maybe I just need to cancel for good and move on. I keep cancelling and coming back and nothing really changes.
Although I'm not a huge fan of this month's box, I still really like glossybox. I have birchbox and ipsy too, and I'm ready for my birchbox to end (bought a year sub before I knew how small everything is), but I like my ipsy a lot too. They're my treats every month.

I hate to be a downer, but this months glossybox was probably the worst one yet. I was hoping for the brush and aloe vera moisturizer. I received the nexxus conditioner, which I won't use (still have the shampoo sitting there they sent me), the aloe vera body gel ( I just plain don't need this) and the worst shade of beige nail polish. I did like the mascara and I am not quite sure about the clear lip gloss, was hoping for a light pink color. It has a sweet flavor, but nonthing that feels burning. I actually don't feel it at all. Hoping for a better July box.

I got my box yesterday. Nothing terribly exciting inside:

Got gel moisturizer, mascara, red nail polish, clear lip gloss and conditioner.

I think the gel moisturizer will work for my oil skin and I'm curious about the mascara since I've heard a lot about it (or at least the name) but never tried it. Glad I got red polish instead of beige.

Not really over the moon about clear lip gloss or conditioner but both will be used. At least the conditioner smells good and is a generous size.

I got my box yesterday.  I got the Aloe green gel, a pinkish beige nail polish, the Nexxus conditioner, mascara and my card said the lip gloss was supposed to be clear but I got a light sparkely pink shade which I am happy I got a color and not clear.

I got my box yesterday.

Pink Orly-such a cute bottle, will be used.

EtreBelle aloe moisturizer

Mascara

Rich shampoo, smells and works great.

Doucce brush, great compact size.

Not the most exciting but I'll use everything.

I subscribed to Glossybox hoping for more full sized products. So far this is my third month and the boxes aren't getting any better. Last month I was stoked that everyone was getting a full sized matte lipstick. I ended up getting a nude lip liner instead, and recieved a julep nail polish in those first two boxes. This month I recieved the Aloe Source jojoba cleansing polish, Orly nail polish in Oh Cabana Boy a hot pink color, the Two Faced mascara, Etre Belle aloe gel, and the clear City Lips.

I'd like to update my comment on getting the clear gloss. Now, I usually HATE glosses because they're sticky and do nothing to hydrate my lips. I've been using the city lips since I got my box though, and I'm finally seeing SOME change. Mostly, my lips are always cracked/chapped because I bite them all the time, but since using this gloss, I'm less tempted to bite them and it's actually really hydrating and my lips are now buttery smooth. It's crazy. In terms of plumping, I'm seeing miniscule results of it, but there is a little difference. I guess it just takes days of use to see the results?

This month was kind of meh for me, too.

I like the mascara.  I haven't tried the plumping gloss yet, but I love clear glosses to put over lipsticks, so I think I'll like it.

I also got a Nexxus conditioner I won't use because it contains protein (my hair doesn't like products with proteins), an aloe vera gel that I probably won't ever use, and a small reddish Orly nail polish, which is ok but I'm loving Julep lately and not using much else.  Also, it doesn't really seem like a summer color to me.

I'm sort of in love with this hot pink Oh Cabana Boy polish.  Maybe borderline obsessed.... 

Back