Glossybox LE Holiday 2015 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to add the gilt city voucher (the limited box plus one month deal) to my existing sub that I just re-stared a week ago. I wonder how that extra (non-limited edition) box gets added to your account. I can see the holiday box details, but nothing about the other box, I wonder if that means I'll get two November boxes, I sure hope not as it's not very exciting.  

Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do these vouchers work? I currently have a month to month sub but would like to get in on this deal. Do I have to cancel my current month to month and then subscribe to a year sub and enter the voucher at checkout?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do these vouchers work? I currently have a month to month sub but would like to get in on this deal. Do I have to cancel my current month to month and then subscribe to a year sub and enter the voucher at checkout?
The website you order the deal from will send you an email to walk you through using the voucher. It looks like there's a link you follow to redeem it. 

I read some month to month users on MSA cancelling and then applying the voucher, but since they didn't restrict it to new customers only seems they could just apply it to current subs and credit the account so you stop paying monthly until after the time is up for the voucher.

I purchased the holiday box plus one month, but in order to ensure I receive a holiday box, I have to basically get two November boxes since I currently have a sub. I can't cancel and then apply the code because I'm on a discounted plan and will lose that discount if I cancel and re-sub.

Wow that Gilt City deal just caused me some serious pain!  I purchased 5 of the LE + 1 month boxes and two of the 12-month deals all as Christmas presents.  Now I have to figure out when to start these since I don't want to give a voucher but rather start the subs for them.  This will be tricky...

I tried to get month plus LE deal and for some reason I got an email back about a half an hour later saying my payment didn't go through. I have a sneaking suspicion it sold out at the same time I was trying to buy it. I'm going to be so bummed about that.

I just reupped my sub using a code that gives me the boxes for $12.50 for life but that one year thing would probably have been better for me. Hm.

@Saffyra  Did you try paying with paypal by chance? If so, their site has been having major issues with paypal payments not going through. I also got an email saying that my payment was delayed on my order and to contact customer service. Long story short, just log onto Gilt.com using the same login info as on Giltcity.com, add a credit card as your default payment method, then click on the process payment button. Hope this helps...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Saffyra  Did you try paying with paypal by chance? If so, their site has been having major issues with paypal payments not going through. I also got an email saying that my payment was delayed on my order and to contact customer service. Long story short, just log onto Gilt.com using the same login info as on Giltcity.com, add a credit card as your default payment method, then click on the process payment button. Hope this helps...
Thank you. I was having this issue too and got it to go through following your instructions.

Spoiler on MSA

LE 2015.PNG

@ Thank you!!! I had used Paypal but I did exactly as you said and it looks like worked this time around and I don't get another email about it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I had emailed them but no response so hopefully this fixed it. After seeing the spoiler, I knew I really would have been disappointed not to get it.

Edit: it worked!! i have my voucher now! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just looking through my US Weekly magazine and they have a picture of the LE box. It's the same picture showing the Aerin and Nuxe, but there is a spoiler. It says there are five treats from high-end lines, Aerin, Nuxe, La Praire and Tom Ford. They only listed four in the caption. It sounds like a good box, I'm excited!

I was just looking through my US Weekly magazine and they have a picture of the LE box. It's the same picture showing the Aerin and Nuxe, but there is a spoiler. It says there are five treats from high-end lines, Aerin, Nuxe, La Praire and Tom Ford. They only listed four in the caption. It sounds like a good box, I'm excited!
What page what issue?? I want to go look!

I used the voucher for the one month plus limited edition holiday box and it's out for delivery today!!

Back