Glossybox March 2016 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really excited about this box.  The last two boxes that I got with the Gilt City deal have been a bit disappointing.  Even for the price, I was regretting my choice to jump in on the deal

I believe it was Glossybox that gave us Peony in the past.  Not the color for me.  This one looks much better!

Reading really shady things about the company that makes Vine Vera. They also make OroGold and their products are apparently a total scam. For example they have product that supposedly takes off your dead skin, but the ingredients include a type of glue, so what's really happening is that glue is drying on your face and you are then peeling it off, making you think you're getting rid of dead skin. I hope those two creams aren't in my box because I'll probably just end up throwing them out.

I just got a shipping notification as well. Last time it only took two days to arrive, it'll probably be here soon.

My box arrived! I got the same box that was shown on MSA, except that my hand lotion is raspberry and blackberry scented. I'm going to give that lotion to my mom, since I never use hand creams and she works with her hands so she needs it more.

I'm satisfied with the box, but I'm not completely with it because of the Vine Vera products. If I hadn't read all the shady stuff about the company that makes them, I'd probably be excited to try them, but I'm honestly just going to throw them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my box today!! Instead of the Vine Vera, I received Onesta Shampoo and Conditioner! I was happy with that! 
Ohhh I'm jealous! I would much rather receive that! If I hadn't looked at this thread I would never have guessed that Vine Vera is a scam. The packaging actually looks quite nice. Now that I've read all this about the brand, I no longer want to try their product.

I also got mine today, it's the same as the spoiler, except the lotion was Raspberry/Blackberry and it smells up the entire box. I want all of those hand creams!

Back