Glossybox March 2016 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the picture

glossybox march spoilers 2016.jpg

I love the smell of the raspberry/blackberry cream too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 100 glossydots a couple of days ago. It is not my birthday. The email said it is for being a loyal customer for 6 months. That is how long I have been getting my yearly prepaid sub.

Interesting to note that I subbed for 6 months before that on a monthly sub. 

I am getting close to 2000 glossydots. With a year sub, When I redeem them does it just extend my sub a month for each box I redeem or do I get a second box? 

I love my box!  I love Luxie brushes.. I got a 5 piece brush set for $28 via an Ipsy deal like a year ago.. and then I have gotten another brush in my Ipsy bag.. so this is my 7th Luxie brush.. They are so nice.

EDIT : if you have a yearly subscription - do you have to contact them in order to redeem your glossydots? I tried to redeem online and it will not let me.

Here's my update. I got the Vine Vera. Ugh. And question; is anybody else's melted lipstick like, watery or separated? I can only compare it to ketchup when it has sat in the fridge for a bit and if you don't shake it up, you get tomato water instead of ketchup. But I've shaken it, tried squeezing it gently to mix it and it hasn't helped. Tips?

Also, the eyeko, warning, not water proof in the least. I swatched it on my hand and while I was in the shower, the water stream hit my hand and POOF.. But it's pigmented and I like it still! And as I said, I'm building a Luxie collection from subs. LOVE them. The lotion is okay. Kinda reminds me of Bath and Body Works lotions? I'll use it eventually. 

I loooove it. 1st time trying it thanks to glossybox and they couldn't have picked a more perfect color!!! I just want to wear it all the time
Mine came yesterday! Unfortunately I don't have the same box as you as i'm in the UK but here's what I got: 

MAKEUPTALK_zpstfrxhwkz.jpg

I've put up a blog post about it all if you're interested feel free to have a read:)

(i'm not sure whether i'm allowed to advertise my blog in posts so if not just let me know and i'll delete it)

Jamie.

I love my box!  I love Luxie brushes.. I got a 5 piece brush set for $28 via an Ipsy deal like a year ago.. and then I have gotten another brush in my Ipsy bag.. so this is my 7th Luxie brush.. They are so nice.

EDIT : if you have a yearly subscription - do you have to contact them in order to redeem your glossydots? I tried to redeem online and it will not let me
I looked at faqs the other day because I am also wondering when I should redeem my glossydots and I am 6 months into a year sub.  I think it said that you need to call if you have a prepaid sub and tell them which month you want to redeem your dots on. 

I got my box today. Wish I had gotten the coconut lotion, but this is ok. Excited to get a brush in my box. I don't know anything about the eb5 brand prior to getting this but now I am kind excited about it. I have gotten melted before and I did not like how I messy it was going on, but this one has a different tip, so I will give it a try. I do not really use eyeliner, so that will probably go in a give away pile. All in all not a bad box.  

glossybox-march-2016-items.jpg

I don't have the same box as you as i'm in the UK but here's what I got: 
I know you are talking about contents but I have noticed in the past that the art on the special edition boxes are usually/if not always different too. I am always jealous of the art boxes UK Glossybox subscribers get. 

Here's my update. I got the Vine Vera. Ugh. And question; is anybody else's melted lipstick like, watery or separated? I can only compare it to ketchup when it has sat in the fridge for a bit and if you don't shake it up, you get tomato water instead of ketchup. But I've shaken it, tried squeezing it gently to mix it and it hasn't helped. Tips?

Also, the eyeko, warning, not water proof in the least. I swatched it on my hand and while I was in the shower, the water stream hit my hand and POOF.. But it's pigmented and I like it still! And as I said, I'm building a Luxie collection from subs. LOVE them. The lotion is okay. Kinda reminds me of Bath and Body Works lotions? I'll use it eventually. 
It also reminds me of B&BW lotions like really fragranced. 

A little bummed with my box.... the cream was La Source and I had eye shadow as another substitute.

*edit - the cream was Crabtree La Source

KrissyMichelle, on 15 Mar 2016 - 1:51 PM, said:I personally loved the Crabtree lotion last time we got it and it's the only lotion I've used the entirety of from all of my sub lotions. 
Oh it is a very nice lotion and the only thing I regularly buy from Crabtree BUT I was so hoping to try the Papaya or Coconut ones - something totally different.   I also was expecting this as a variation but it's on the card so it was part of the plan.

I got the same box as @MET.

While its a good box for me, I think the La Source is a recycled item.  A friend of mine said the eye shadow was as well.  Does that sound right?

While its a good box for me, I think the La Source is a recycled item. A friend of mine said the eye shadow was as well. Does that sound right?
The LaSource was in the November 2015 box. There was a shadow in that box too - Marsk, I think. Was that what you received?

Yes @@Jay.Aitch.Gee!  That is the shadow I received.  I wasn't subbed then so, its ok for me.  Maybe that is what they are doing now.  Past items for new subscribers.

I LOVE La Source lotion, I've since bought a few since that box and I think it came in an Allure Beauty Box. I got the coconut hand lotion in my March GB, it was the one thing I was really hoping for. It smells delicious! 

Back