GlossyBox - September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know what the shelf life of the BB cream is? The date on mine says 20111007, which from what I've been able to find online is the manufacture date, and the scant little info online says the shelf life is a year. If this is true, then this expires in a week or so?
That would be horrible if it were true...Mine reads 제조20122119. So this should be the manufacturing date. Does that mean it already expired or I can use it up to one more year after this...? Maybe we should check with Glossybox..

Originally Posted by xoxoJannet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That would be horrible if it were true...Mine reads 제조20122119. So this should be the manufacturing date. Does that mean it already expired or I can use it up to one more year after this...? Maybe we should check with Glossybox
I have two MISSHA bb creams I bought from Missha's site and they both have similar numbers and are perfectly fine. I think they say 1 year from manufacture date to cover their asses but it's probably from when it's opened that really counts. It's not fresh ingredients that can rot like the Befine expired face wash I got from BB that smelled like vomit. Of course those were about 5 years expired. The Missha tubes don't let air in so it's not a great environment for bacteria to thrive. I will use mine until they are gone or unless I notice something off but right now they are perfectly fine for use.

Am I the only one that received the BB cream in #31 ? It's perfect for me bc I have olive skin, I'm just curious if anyone else got the same one...

Originally Posted by Tampajane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like the Sept box ok- except that I am very fair with blonde hair and got the BB in #31. Anyone need that color? I will swap out. 13? 21?

Here's hoping...
I would be willing to trade you something for the BB in #31, but I received #27 and it's too light for me. 

Am I the only one that received the BB cream in #31 ? It's perfect for me bc I have olive skin, I'm just curious if anyone else got the same one...
I also got #31. At first I thought it would be too dark but it's actually perfect. I have used it for the past three days now and I am happy with the results. It provides better coverage than my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and it doesn't feel heavy at all.

I got two conditioners. Wish I would have got a shampoo to try w/ the cream rinse. I love missha, and already own this bb cream. I'll probably toss my old one though- its abt one yr old.

I got my first glossybox today and I really like it. I got the missha bb cream in 21. I thought it would be too dark since I'm usually the second lightest shade of everything, but it blended really well. I think maybe the tone is what makes the difference? I also got the mattifying gel which I have no use for in the winter. If anyone wants it let me know, otherwise it'll go to the swap. The lipstick color is pretty and flattering, not my norm but I like it.

I got my box today and I was pretty happy with everything but my MISSHA BB creme I got #23 which is way to light and ashy! I need #27 or #31. Is anyone willing to trade?

I am a MAC NC30 and the #27 works very well (if this helps anyone guess what shade they are). I am a little bummed I don't get to try out the OC8 mattifying gel 
frown.gif
 but smell aside, how well does it work? Is it worth looking into for someone with a really oily T zone?

Originally Posted by Babs /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am a MAC NC30 and the #27 works very well (if this helps anyone guess what shade they are). I am a little bummed I don't get to try out the OC8 mattifying gel 
frown.gif
 but smell aside, how well does it work? Is it worth looking into for someone with a really oily T zone?
I have one I won't use. Do you have a trade list?

Originally Posted by Shannon28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have one I won't use. Do you have a trade list?
Hi Shannon,

I'll send you a private message.

Glossybox, lipstick doesn't work like that.

Whoops...

Edit: Removed link, added pic

Originally Posted by bells /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Glossybox, lipstick doesn't work

Whoops...

Edit: Removed link, added pic

Yeah. Mine was like that too. It was stuck on the lid and kinda got ruined.

Any fix for that? I love the color but it was too dry. trying to just use a lip brush with it since its not sticking to the tube. It's soooo difficult to open.

mine got stuck in the cap too.. i just used my thumb and finger to take it out and shove it back in the other end.. haha nothing too serious

Got my box yesterday. I'm blond and fair and would love to trade my #27 honey beige for #21. I would also like to trade the cleanser for the mattifying gel. kinda bummed that they didn't look at my profile.

I got #13 and I'm more of a Light Medium (like NC25-ish when I'm not tanned). I think #21 might be a better match for me, anyone interested in trading?

I also got a #13 and am looking to trade for a #21 or a #23. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully, I can get this traded or else it will be such a waste! I never even opened it (I have used their product before and already know what color I am).

Finally got my box today! Love almost everything about it. I did get the missha in 13 and would like to trade for a 21. It is unused and unswatched and I would prefer the same. I also would like to trade the lipstick for the mattyfying gel if anyone is interested. PM me!!

Latest posts

Back