GlossyBox - September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And this is my R29 subscription, I canceled my regular one...let's see if they're going to be different.
I think it was mentioned somewhere the boxes are the same Sept and Oct. Only Nov seem to be different

Originally Posted by dotybird /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my shipping confirmation. Newgistics has it "in transit" in Elizabeth, New Jersey with an estimated arrival date of 9/25-9/26. Five days to cross the river to Brooklyn!
Same for me - says it is in Elizabeth NJ, but not estimated to arrive to me until 9/25-9/26, and I live in NJ! No river to even cross! UGH!

Just received an email from Glossybox about the brand AmorePacific, I wonder if this will be included in this month's box.

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just received an email from Glossybox about the brand AmorePacific, I wonder if this will be included in this month's box.
There was an AmorePacific face gel in their 1st box in May. 

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ladies just got mine!! A huge surprise since I just received my tracking number!

One moment for the pics!
When you enter your tracking number into the USPS website, does it say it was delivered or still in NJ?

Where are the pics!!!!
w00t.gif

These pics came out incredibly horrible.  I understand now and cannot wait for the Iphone 5! lol

But until then enjoy!

Here you go ladies! September Glossybox!!!

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When you enter your tracking number into the USPS website, does it say it was delivered or still in NJ?
Still showing New Jersey.

WOW!!!!  Looks like a great box!!

These pics came out incredibly horrible.  I understand now and cannot wait for the Iphone 5! lol

But until then enjoy!

But until then enjoy!

Is that the R29 box or regular box? It's awesome who ever it is!!!!

But until then enjoy!

every thing looks great! but isn't the

missha bb
going to be part of theR29 Nov. box? or am I mistaken?

Still showing New Jersey.
Haha ok then I'm going to wait until I get home to see if my box is there before I check your spoiler. THIS IS SO HARD! haha

Looks like an awesome box! Mine should be waiting for me at home... It was out for delivery hours ago :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thanks for uploading the pic!

Originally Posted by PAsh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

every thing looks great! but isn't the missha bb going to be part of theR29 Nov. box? or am I mistaken?
I didn't get the R29 deal, maybe it is and the R29 boxes are different this month.

Originally Posted by PAsh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

every thing looks great! but isn't the missha bb going to be part of theR29 Nov. box? or am I mistaken?
Hide your spoilers, please!

I got the GK Hair Serum in my Allure Fall Beauty box and LOVE it so I cant wait to try the shampoo and conditioner!

Latest posts

Back