Glossybox September, 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I finally got my shipping!

Also, I posted before that I had ordered one of the past boxes (the one with Ellis Faas) and received the wrong box (the one with the Tigi blush and coffee body wash). They did get back to me and are sending me the correct box! They got back to me in less than 24 hours so it does seem their CS is improving from how it used to be!

Hopefully that's the case! I've had CS get back to me after 5 days and sometimes as fast as 10 minutes. I think it's still a hit or miss with them. At least they seem to be sending out correct boxes quickly.

I had to badger GB through twitter, Facebook, unanswered phone calls, and emails for them to send my r29 box that never showed up in November. I think I got it in January... lol

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I finally got my shipping!

Also, I posted before that I had ordered one of the past boxes (the one with Ellis Faas) and received the wrong box (the one with the Tigi blush and coffee body wash). They did get back to me and are sending me the correct box! They got back to me in less than 24 hours so it does seem their CS is improving from how it used to be!

Hopefully that's the case! I've had CS get back to me after 5 days and sometimes as fast as 10 minutes. I think it's still a hit or miss with them. At least they seem to be sending out correct boxes quickly.

I had to badger GB through twitter, Facebook, unanswered phone calls, and emails for them to send my r29 box that never showed up in November. I think I got it in January... lol

Yeah, I had issues a while back and it took FOREVER for them to get it right. I was missing an item in a box, despite me explaining that, I was told "We have box variations, so you didn't get that item because you weren't supposed to"...welll, thanks for assuming I'm an idiot, a-hole, but I only got FOUR ITEMS and not the five listed on my card! lol. Took a few weeks to get it taken care of!

Yeah, I had issues a while back and it took FOREVER for them to get it right. I was missing an item in a box, despite me explaining that, I was told "We have box variations, so you didn't get that item because you weren't supposed to"...welll, thanks for assuming I'm an idiot, a-hole, but I only got FOUR ITEMS and not the five listed on my card! lol. Took a few weeks to get it taken care of!

You have to be persistent too!!!! I'm glad it worked out for you. Sometimes I have to remind myself that CS reps are people to and to not get snarky with people I don't know. lol

I finally got my shipping! Also, I posted before that I had ordered one of the past boxes (the one with Ellis Faas) and received the wrong box (the one with the Tigi blush and coffee body wash). They did get back to me and are sending me the correct box! They got back to me in less than 24 hours so it does seem their CS is improving from how it used to be!
I ordered that box too! ...for the Ole. Still in packing stage, ugh!

Am I the only one still waiting for both my box and tracking? I called Thurs. and was told that more boxes were being shipped out. I'm starting to think I was lied to.

haudrauf.gif
 The one on the left is named "Glossy" the one on the right is "box" - Oh and that's me, in the middle!

Am I the only one still waiting for both my box and tracking? I called Thurs. and was told that more boxes were being shipped out. I'm starting to think I was lied to.
haudrauf.gif
 The one on the left is named "Glossy" the one on the right is "box" - Oh and that's me, in the middle!
I am still waiting too. They told me last week that it would ship by the end of this week.

Quote: Originally Posted by MzKayleeJames /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered that box too! ...for the Ole. Still in packing stage, ugh!
Mine said 'shipped' 2 weeks ago. I never got it, nor a tracking code.  So I called a few days ago and the rep just said she didn't know what happened there so she put in a new shipment for me.  It shipped yesterday with a code this time.

Ugh! I got my shipping info forever ago but still no box. I usually never complain but dang it I am aggravated :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and I'm trying to decide whether or not I even want the October box!

The story with my box is that I reactivated my sub and paid with Glossydots. They messed up and charged my Paypal account the next day.

I called and they gave me my money back. The next day I got an email saying the order was canceled. Called them again to see what was up. I was told by the girl that the order was not canceled and I would be getting my box, don't worry.

Last week I called to get an update and was told everything was fine and my box would be shipped by the end of this week.

Being impatient I decided to call and see if I could get more information. I learned that my order was canceled and no box was going to be sent to me.

Thankfully the lady I talked to was awesome. She said she was get me a box sent out today on Fedex express and have a tracking number within the hour. She said she was even going to have a few extras thrown into the box.  I was shocked when the tracking number actually showed up in my email.

This the first issue I have ever had with GB in a year. I have read countless customer service nightmares... I guess it was just a matter of time.

The story with my box is that I reactivated my sub and paid with Glossydots. They messed up and charged my Paypal account the next day. I called and they gave me my money back. The next day I got an email saying the order was canceled. Called them again to see what was up. I was told by the girl that the order was not canceled and I would be getting my box, don't worry. Last week I called to get an update and was told everything was fine and my box would be shipped by the end of this week. Being impatient I decided to call and see if I could get more information. I learned that my order was canceled and no box was going to be sent to me. Thankfully the lady I talked to was awesome. She said she was get me a box sent out today on Fedex express and have a tracking number within the hour. She said she was even going to have a few extras thrown into the box.  I was shocked when the tracking number actually showed up in my email. This the first issue I have ever had with GB in a year. I have read countless customer service nightmares... I guess it was just a matter of time.
It sounds like you hit the Glossybox customer service jackpot! You should play the lottery because you must be very lucky. I can't recall reading any good customer service posts regarding GB. I could have saved you the hassle and just sent you my box. I'm underwhelmed with the products. You win some, you lose some, right??

Got my box today! In October... lol.

And clearly my mailman is sick of walking up our driveway to put the box on the porch because he tried to cram it in the mail box... half of it was sticking out... lol... *sigh*

When we rented a house our mailbox was on the main road and our house was set back a good 300 yards and you couldn't see our house from the road. One time the mail man left a box under our mail box at the main road!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissRoe /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It sounds like you hit the Glossybox customer service jackpot! You should play the lottery because you must be very lucky. I can't recall reading any good customer service posts regarding GB.

I could have saved you the hassle and just sent you my box. I'm underwhelmed with the products. You win some, you lose some, right??
After getting lied to a couple of times, yes I got a great woman on the phone. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
  I know I have seen people fight for months to get a box sent to them.
icon_eek.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Got my box today! In October... lol.

And clearly my mailman is sick of walking up our driveway to put the box on the porch because he tried to cram it in the mail box... half of it was sticking out... lol... *sigh*

LOL My mailman has done the same thing a few times.

Back