Going to MAC Pro tomorrow...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
I am going to the MAC PRO store in SF tomorrow. YAY! A friend of mine and I are taking another friend there to get a makeover for her wedding reception which is tomorrow. We are also getting make-overs! Anyhoo... I know that I am going to buy something so I am thinking of getting the following:

Shimmermoss e/s

Aquadisiac e/s

High Tea lippie or C-thru lipglass

Any other suggestions? TIA!

Reaction score
You will love Shimmermoss and Aquadisiac, I can't live without them
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I just got Tilt and never knew how pretty it was!!! Check it out if you already don't have it, k?

Originally Posted by Marisol I am going to the MAC PRO store in SF tomorrow. YAY! A friend of mine and I are taking another friend there to get a makeover for her wedding reception which is tomorrow. We are also getting make-overs! Anyhoo... I know that I am going to buy something so I am thinking of getting the following:
Shimmermoss e/s

Aquadisiac e/s

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol I am going to the MAC PRO store in SF tomorrow. YAY! A friend of mine and I are taking another friend there to get a makeover for her wedding reception which is tomorrow. We are also getting make-overs! Anyhoo... I know that I am going to buy something so I am thinking of getting the following:
Shimmermoss e/s

Aquadisiac e/s

As you know, i LOVE shimmermoss! I really want aquadisiac. I wish I had a pro store near by because I desperatly need some 4 pan pallettes! Have fun!

Liz

Reaction score
i like the stuff you're picking up so far.

how about some blush or something to round out your haul?

Reaction score
I don't know if I am really into blushes. I can't find one that I like. Maybe when they do the make over they will use something that I like. I can't shop too much since Belle Azure is around the corner but oh well... I love to shop!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol I don't know if I am really into blushes. I can't find one that I like. Maybe when they do the make over they will use something that I like. I can't shop too much since Belle Azure is around the corner but oh well... I love to shop! Yea, save money for the new launches!
wink.gif

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol I don't know if I am really into blushes. I can't find one that I like. Maybe when they do the make over they will use something that I like. I can't shop too much since Belle Azure is around the corner but oh well... I love to shop! haha. same here. that's why i can't go to the mall this weekend. plus i just paid my first credit card bill that i used last month for d'bohemia and the mac store! lol!
hmmm... how about a brush? or liners since it's not too expensive?

Reaction score
I was thinking of getting a 15 pan palette too. I am getting a lippie free since I am doing B2M.

Reaction score
Sounds like a good choice!! I think I'll be adding those e/s to my shopping list too!
wink.gif

Reaction score
Man, i'm bummed because i was supposed to get Shimmermoss & Amberlights but the package is after getting lost in the post. The person i bought them off shipped 8 weeks ago.. Hope it turns up soon coz i so need both those e/s like NOW! Let us know what you end up with Marisol & enjoy your trip to the MAC Pro Store

Reaction score
I definitely think you'll be satisfied with your color choices Marisol! I just got C-Thru today. Plus, you already know that I recently got Aquadisiac and Shimmermoss. I'm totally in love with them!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Man, i'm bummed because i was supposed to get Shimmermoss & Amberlights but the package is after getting lost in the post. The person i bought them off shipped 8 weeks ago.. Hope it turns up soon coz i so need both those e/s like NOW! Let us know what you end up with Marisol & enjoy your trip to the MAC Pro Store I picked up Shimmermoss & AmberLights today.. they're really pretty - hope yours comes soon!!!
icon_confused.gif
The girl at MAC said that Aquadisiac is similar to Meadowland, so if you can't find one, the other is pretty close to that color.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Reaction score
I had such a great time today at the MAC store. I got one of the nicest MA's that I have ever encountered. She was so awesome and told me of a Tips & Techniques seminar that I think that I may attend. Here is what I ended up getting:

Plumage e/s

Star Nova lustreglass

High Tea lippie (B2M)

Shimmermoss e/s

Beige-ing shadestick

Sea Me shadestick

She also gave me three pigment samples : Golden Olive, Kelly Green & Emerald Green.

I decided not to get Aquadisiac since I got other goodies. That may be in my next haul!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol I had such a great time today at the MAC store. I got one of the nicest MA's that I have ever encountered. She was so awesome and told me of a Tips & Techniques seminar that I think that I may attend. Here is what I ended up getting:
Plumage e/s

Star Nova lustreglass

High Tea lippie (B2M)

Shimmermoss e/s

Beige-ing shadestick

Sea Me shadestick

She also gave me three pigment samples : Golden Olive, Kelly Green & Emerald Green.

I decided not to get Aquadisiac since I got other goodies. That may be in my next haul!

Golden Olive looks SO pretty. I'm bidding on it right now!

Liz

Reaction score
woo hoo! i have and love all of the stuff you got!!!

do some fotds chica!!!

plumage goes well with greens or blues, it's versatile.

hope you saved some $ for belle azure! hehe

Reaction score
Awesome Marisol, enjoy your goodies
icon_cheesygrin.gif
can't wait to go next weekend...

Originally Posted by Marisol I had such a great time today at the MAC store. I got one of the nicest MA's that I have ever encountered. She was so awesome and told me of a Tips & Techniques seminar that I think that I may attend. Here is what I ended up getting:
Plumage e/s

Star Nova lustreglass

High Tea lippie (B2M)

Shimmermoss e/s

Beige-ing shadestick

Sea Me shadestick

Reaction score
Plumage e/s

Star Nova lustreglass

High Tea lippie (B2M)

Shimmermoss e/s

Beige-ing shadestick

Sea Me shadestick

I think you'll like the Beige-ing shadestick... it makes a great base for e/s - and works great alone
wink.gif

Reaction score
Oo free pigment samples? Did you have to do anything special to get them?

Plumage e/s

Star Nova lustreglass

High Tea lippie (B2M)

Shimmermoss e/s

Beige-ing shadestick

Sea Me shadestick

Reaction score
When you go to a Mac counter next time, just ask for some samples of the pigments. I got Coco pigment last time
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Oo free pigment samples? Did you have to do anything special to get them?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Oo free pigment samples? Did you have to do anything special to get them? Since she used some greens on my eyes, I was telling her that I wanted so pigment samples and she was like, "Oh, I know which ones". She came back with three of them and I really like them. She was an awesome MA.

Latest posts