Good Change or Bad Change?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the same thing! You are gorgeous both ways though I do tend to favor brunettes.

both look great......im more of a blonde girl.....So i love the blonde...but they both look great on you hun:)

I like them both actually- u can pull off both looks lucky u!! What did u use to color it? Or did u go to the salon?

I love the look of blonde with lots of different highlights in pic #1, probably because I'm 1/2 asian and despite the fact that I've tried, its just not going to happen properly on my hair anytime soon. Though I'd go for the 1st pic for that fact alone, the brown is definitely more natural and laidback, and they both look great.

I like it both ways but I always like brown more so I love the second one!

woah..thats a big of a change..but i really love your darker hair! it looks great on you!

I love the second colour. You call it Brunette but to me it is light golden brown - barely a brunette shade.

What do your friends/family think of the change?

I love it Annabelle. Definitely two thumbs up. Now your beautiful face is showcased.

I love it! I am partial to darker hair though, but you are such a beautiful girl that I think both the blonde and the brunette colors suit you. I also wish I could get my bangs and brows to behave like yours. Your a hottie!

Aww thanks everyone! You all have made my day!!

I used ION Colour Brillance Creme from Sally's in light brown.

Thank you! It is a big change. I glanced at myself in the mirror today and I didn't recognize myself! :lol:

My fiancee loved it; although he likes the blonde better. My friends didn't even think it was me for a minute. I got lots of compliments today, especially from strangers! lol

I used brow wax for my brows to keep them in place. They don't want to behave at all. I just spray my bangs down really good, and they usually stay most of the day!

Back