Good Change or Bad Change?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, it's a completely different look! You're lucky to be able to go blond and brunette. I like the look, your skintone looks much warmer.

U look great as a blonde or brunette. But as a brunette it does go better with your complexion and it does make u look more mature.

You look great both ways, but I like the brunette better. It really suits your skintone and makes you look more all-natural sexy. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

they're both gorgeous, anna. i like pic #2 because you look so natural. very nice!

Good change! I love the change! You're beautiful in both pictures but the after pic really looks great - more natural. Very nice

I love the brunette picture!! You look great either way, but like everyone else said it makes you look softer and more natural!! It is a really pretty color on you!

Thanks everyone! It's starting to fade out now. I hope it fades out just a little more.

I'm getting a little more used to it now. I really didn't like it when I first did it, but now I like it!

Gosh, I can't make my mind up sometimes! :lol:

I like both colors but I think I like pic. #1 better!! But like everyone else said you look Great in both!

oh girl! i love dark hair.... you going from blonde to brown is amazing. you look so very gorgeous w/ dark hair!

OMG LOVE IT it looks sooo good , it will take gettin used to but i bet ur gettin so many compliments on it

i love both of the colors, but i personally think that the darker looks better with your skintone.

Back