Goodebox March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhm, at the risk of becoming NSFW, I have TWO things to say about the whole switcheroo:

1) I know lots of boys who dress up and look pretty.

2) I dunno that I'd get bored playing with my own "equipment" after a day--Lemmy knows, THEY never seem to tire of it!

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Uhm, at the risk of becoming NSFW, I have TWO things to say about the whole switcheroo:

1) I know lots of boys who dress up and look pretty.

2) I dunno that I'd get bored playing with my own "equipment" after a day--Lemmy knows, THEY never seem to tire of it!

Bahahahahahaha! I so often like your thought process. 
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bahahahahahaha! I so often like your thought process. 
icon_lol.gif
Thanks, doll....I've always said that I don't have that filter that other people have, the one that says, "Don't say that!" :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

haha calexxia neither do I! Say it how it is, life is so much more fulfilling when you don't have filter what you say. Filtering because its innappropriate, because you think people will judge you, or because you are worried that people won't like you.

If people around you don't like what comes out, then find new people to surround yourself with. My two cents. 
wub.gif

Although I agree I'd have fun with the extra member, I have enough fun with what I've got ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That explains a lot. I'm also not into white diamonds lol. My 25 year old coworker always tells me I smell so goood how do I do it, then she shows up to work in white diamonds making me gag, lol. 

I'm definitely a fruity/sugary scent person, viva la juicy and taylor swift's wonderstruck are my current favorites, and my usual go to was lacoste's touch of pink. SO yeah, bring on the vanilla, raspberry, etc for me haha.
I love Viva la Juicy and Wonderstruck! So I should try Touch of Pink?

Thanks, doll....I've always said that I don't have that filter that other people have, the one that says, "Don't say that!" :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey, at least you keep it real, at all times. You are always you! And you make me laugh! 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

haha calexxia neither do I! Say it how it is, life is so much more fulfilling when you don't have filter what you say. Filtering because its innappropriate, because you think people will judge you, or because you are worried that people won't like you.

If people around you don't like what comes out, then find new people to surround yourself with. My two cents. 
wub.gif

Although I agree I'd have fun with the extra member, I have enough fun with what I've got ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
^^ TRUTH!!! That is my mentality in real life, as well as on things like fb. On fb it's like, hey... if you don't like me, defriend me, please. It would be such a waste of my life energy having to censor my personality. And I agree about the extra member. That's why I'd only want to warp into Jared Leto's body for a day, then come back home to the land I know well. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

With your love of Jared Leto, I probably shouldn't tell you that my friend Troy used to roadie for 30 Seconds to Mars, huh?

With your love of Jared Leto, I probably shouldn't tell you that my friend Troy used to roadie for 30 Seconds to Mars, huh?

icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

I've been a Jared Leto fan since I was in high school and he was in high school... on TV. 
icon_lol.gif
 I adored him as Jordan Catalano on My So-Called Life. It's been an almost 18 year long love affair, now that I think about it. I'm really dating myself here.

On top of that, I am, in fact, a *huge* 30 Seconds To Mars fan (or Echelon, as we lovingly call our cult, lol). Your friend having been a 30 Seconds to Mars roadie is all kinds of awesome in my book.

Oh man, I feel bad that my Leto lust has taken over this Goodebox topic... um... *focuses* I really do like that cucumber eye gel! 
biggrin.gif

Is there a ...uhm... "calming gel" in there? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

(And, yeah, my friend Troy used to be a roadie for them. He--Troy--is currently drumming for the Bulletboys, which are an old Eighties band. MOST of the folks I know in the music scene are or have been in old Eighties bands LOL)

BTW, if you're "dating yourself", bear in mind that MSCL and Jordan came around AFTER I was long after high school, so don't feel bad. If I start rhapsodizing about Jack Wagner and/or Rick Springfield, then....welll.......

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love Viva la Juicy and Wonderstruck! So I should try Touch of Pink?

Yes! Its not too similar, and I think I would say its a little more subtle, but I looove it and have used it consistently for 6 years now! 

Back