Goodebox - September 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had some issues with hessnatur when I used my gift certificate from my Sept Goodebox. on 9/27 I ordered a top and on 10/4 they told me it had shipped and to wait 2-3 weeks for it. So 3 weeks later on 10/25 I emailed when it didn't come, and they said the item had sold out, actually hadn't shipped, and refunded me the $3 I'd paid after the gift code. BUT, the gift code I had used was now invalid....so I asked them for another code. On Oct 26 they advised they had sent my request to their corporate office....it's been 3 weeks today and I haven't heard back. In the meantime, on 11/1  I contacted Goodebox, told them my story and asked them for another code. Their customer service (Aysia Wright) is stellar and she sent me a new code a few days later on 11/4 . I used it on the hessnatur site to buy another top on 11/5 and it came today 11/16. It's comfy and light and fits great! In the end, after 7 weeks from my original order date, and having to request a new code, I finally got my order. Did anyone else order from hessnatur?

I haven't ordered yet. How was the sizing? Did your top run large or small or average size? 

Glad you finally got your order.

Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't ordered yet. How was the sizing? Did your top run large or small or average size? 

Glad you finally got your order.
I ordered this top in Dove Blue 

http://us.hessnatur.com/shop/productdetail.action?modelCode=35357&pos=2&advertiser=P0U%7CP0Y%7CPRL%7CN0X%7CN0Y%7CPRD%7CP0S%7CP0X

Size 10/12 and it's right on the money (i'm 5'10" 145 lbs for the record). I've actually never had a shirt I purchased online fit so well! I will be sure not to dry it though, because it is 100% cotton. 

I dont think Ill be ordering anything from the hessnatur shop. I dont want to pay $8 in shipping for a plain t-shirt. If someone wants my coupon code, Ill happily pm it to them.

I just got my November box and already am super excited. The Pacifica lip tint is amazing! It is the perfect amount of color for every day. And I love the smell. 

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I dont think Ill be ordering anything from the hessnatur shop. I dont want to pay $8 in shipping for a plain t-shirt. If someone wants my coupon code, Ill happily pm it to them.

I just got my November box and already am super excited. The Pacifica lip tint is amazing! It is the perfect amount of color for every day. And I love the smell. 
I would love that code!
wink.gif

sorry it is already claimed!  it just wont let me edit the post for some reason...

Was there a November Goode Box?  I'm blanking on if I received one or not.

Is there a goodebox specific group (or how can one be created)? I'd love to keep with with other goodebox receivers... it's difficult finding the posts.

And facebook isn't letting me post on their facebook page... anyone else having this issue???

Originally Posted by Amber Back /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is there a goodebox specific group (or how can one be created)? I'd love to keep with with other goodebox receivers... it's difficult finding the posts.
There is no goodebox group and they can only be created by MuT staff. Feel free to search the forums for goodebox, and start a december thread!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There is no goodebox group and they can only be created by MuT staff. Feel free to search the forums for goodebox, and start a december thread!
I'm on the "every other month" plan so I won't be getting December. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd really like to get some more 'natural makeup' recommendations though... I'm having a hard time finding a good natural foundation and concealer... or even just a really good concealer to use with mineral powder.

Originally Posted by Amber Back /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm on the "every other month" plan so I won't be getting December. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd really like to get some more 'natural makeup' recommendations though... I'm having a hard time finding a good natural foundation and concealer... or even just a really good concealer to use with mineral powder.
I got samples of foundation and blush from Eve Organics in my October Goodebox. You can get samples pretty cheap on their website, and they have stick concealers. I don't LOVE the foundation, but maybe you would.

Thanks. I'll look into them. What foundations/concealers are you girls using? I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to just give up and use unnatural stuff that I know works for me. I just wasted $20 on an Eco Bella foundation that I don't like and $16 on a zuzu luxe concealer that doesn't do much concealing. I'm afraid to try more expensive stuff with this track record.

I use GloMinerals foundation and Benefit Erase Paste for my concealer. I like finding natural products that work, but I am fine with chemicals in products that work for me.

Have any of you ladies canceled this box. I really am not caring for it and tried to cancel. Could  not get into my account and when I tried to retrieve a password, I kept getting a page saying that info could not be found. I hate these sites that make thing so difficult. I have been enjoying the Craveboxes and Goodie and have so much beauty that I am sticking more with those types of goodies.

Have any of you ladies canceled this box. I really am not caring for it and tried to cancel. Could  not get into my account and when I tried to retrieve a password, I kept getting a page saying that info could not be found. I hate these sites that make thing so difficult. I have been enjoying the Craveboxes and Goodie and have so much beauty that I am sticking more with those types of goodies.
I contacted them through FB to cancel. Then they sent me a link of their cancellation form. I contacted them through FB because they weren't replying to my email.

Thank you, Dalisay. I have a bad feeling after I could not get into my account and then could not retrieve my passport. Will try FB.

I didnt cancel, but did switch to the every-other month plan. I just emailed her to do that. 

Back