Green satin bubble skirt faceoff!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif hmm.. If you guys click on my entry, you can click on each individual item and use them to make your own set. Alternatively.. here is the link:
Item #37017 Satin bubble skirt - Polyvore

smile.gif
hope this helps ladies!

Thanks Rosie! I couldn't find it either.

I like that little gold clutch Bellagia! I've had that sitting for a while in my polyvore items too
smile.gif

bellagia thats awesome what you picked!

hey girls how can you add your own clothes pics on there?

Nik, you create an account, which takes a few minutes, then you 'create a set'. It's lots of fun, especially since a lot of the clothes are linked to the sites you can buy them from! awesome stuff!

so all you need to do is register
smile.gif
good luck!

Originally Posted by TheOpenRoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like that little gold clutch Bellagia! I've had that sitting for a while in my polyvore items too
smile.gif
thanks.
and thank you also niksaki.

I've been meaning to enter one... Mine is almost boring, but I think slightly classic too. Sucks you can't see the detail in the shirt... Unless I enlarge it. Eh LOL!

Here's mine!
biggrin.gif

Does anyone know how to load pics of your own clothes to Polyvore? Or if it's even possible? It's such a great format, I thought it would be an awesome way to see your own wardobe in it's entirety and create outfits that you haven't thought of before with what you already have and/or other items that you could buy.

Originally Posted by cablegiirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here's mine!
biggrin.gif

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkdxZmNkb2pQM0JHQmR3aG lyaHA2dncAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Does anyone know how to load pics of your own clothes to Polyvore? Or if it's even possible? It's such a great format, I thought it would be an awesome way to see your own wardobe in it's entirety and create outfits that you haven't thought of before with what you already have and/or other items that you could buy.

Thats such a great Idea!! I was thinking like it would be cool for putting together outfits you're thinking about buying, but your idea is even better! I'd like to know the answer to this too...

You can upload pics, you just have to have them on your own server first, like photobucket or imageshack... then you go the polyvore's faq: Help - Polyvore and follow the instructions for importing your own items into polyvore. It's fairly easy, I've uploaded a few items before (not my own clothes). You'd have to find pictures/take pics against a plain background for it to work mainly I guess... with the shadows and colors and whatnot. It would be a tedious task... but worth it. Like Cher's wardrobe computer thing in Clueless haha!

Ya, it will take a good amount of time to get the set-up right and then to get all the pics taken and uploaded. But there are so many items that I have bought for a particular outfit originally and then I forget about it. Then I also don't think of it in the terms of other outfits. I am SO going to try to do it! It will increase my wardrobe 100 times over or something!! AND then I'll be able to see clearly the items that just don't work and can purge them. Hopefully I'll sell them on eBay or at a consignment store... TO MAKE MONEY AND ROOM FOR NEW STUFF!!

If anyone does try too, please post your comments and suggestions as you go along! Might need to start a different thread for it at that time I'm sure.

Woohoo! I'm so excited for this!~!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh ya, in thinking about it, I discovered that it would be best to have a manikin or dressmaker's form (I'm not sure what they are technically called, but you know what I mean) to get the best pictures. Does anyone have any ideas on where to find something like this at a reasonable price?? Thanks ~
smile.gif

Back