Green satin bubble skirt faceoff!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by cablegiirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ya, it will take a good amount of time to get the set-up right and then to get all the pics taken and uploaded. But there are so many items that I have bought for a particular outfit originally and then I forget about it. Then I also don't think of it in the terms of other outfits. I am SO going to try to do it! It will increase my wardrobe 100 times over or something!! AND then I'll be able to see clearly the items that just don't work and can purge them. Hopefully I'll sell them on eBay or at a consignment store... TO MAKE MONEY AND ROOM FOR NEW STUFF!!If anyone does try too, please post your comments and suggestions as you go along! Might need to start a different thread for it at that time I'm sure.

Woohoo! I'm so excited for this!~!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh ya, in thinking about it, I discovered that it would be best to have a manikin or dressmaker's form (I'm not sure what they are technically called, but you know what I mean) to get the best pictures. Does anyone have any ideas on where to find something like this at a reasonable price?? Thanks ~
smile.gif

You can buy them off ebay. I got mine from a local salvation army. You could always call some retail stores and ask em if they have any extras they would get rid of.

HEY! i just noticed that I own those shoes in your outfit Frauke!!! hahaha

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif You can buy them off ebay. I got mine from a local salvation army. You could always call some retail stores and ask em if they have any extras they would get rid of. Good call! I found several on eBay.
smile.gif
We have quite a lot of antique stores in my area, so I'm going to hit 'em this weekend to see what they've got too.
I'm soooo excited!
smile.gif
smile.gif
Thanks for the helpful input kaylin_marie! I am a personal shopper and have wanted to offer something like this, but I hadn't worked out the details yet. THIS IS IT! PERFECT!

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif HEY! i just noticed that I own those shoes in your outfit Frauke!!! hahaha Nice!
smile.gif

ok ladies! the green bubble skirt faceoff train is pulling out of this station... standby for a new item soon!

Back