Gross! Sickening.Repulsive!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my city, a man and wife were arrested for dealing steroids. They had to use 3 pairs of handcuffs on that guy b/c he was so big. Obviously he wasnt just selling, lol.

Originally Posted by Roodie /img/forum/go_quote.gif LMAO!!!! good one!! I have to apologize I forgot to mention one more word... GROTESQUE!they should put these guys on a horror movie like SAW or something,EWW! lmao what I don't get is, do they think it's attractive??

Haha roddie this is a good one. I was wondering if they cld bend and see their below..i mean their feet.lols...its really ugly...

Those guys are on the JUICE aka ROIDS!!! Those pics are extremely nasty! I could never in my life date someone like that.

My mum is a body builder so I've met some incredible big people and most of them are on steroids. You can't get that big naturally. She wants to be big, but not too big. But seriously, photos never do justice, in person, they look amazing! In photos, it's disgusting. lol. I don't like muscles that big, but the amount of work they would do and the amound of endurance and self disipline they would need is awe inspiring.

I once met a women who looked like a man... she was that muscular! That's the point where you should never get to... when you don't know whether they're a woman or a man... she was nice, though!
smile.gif

Every bodybuilder I've met, male and female, have been extremely friendly and courteous.

Most people tend to see them as unintelligent, or that they'd be rude and aggressive. But I've always found them to be really well spoken, really knowledgeable on the science of their lifestyle (nutrition, training etc), very open and willing to giving sound advice, and even offering to help people out in the gym.

No No NO these are just an abomination. The only muscles I work on is my pelvic floor and certain other intimate ones.

Well, It's a disease. Just like eating disorder you can have work out disorder, right? Some people can manage to be body builders and still live a normal life. The people pictured in the first post... I don't think they care about anything else. Really, it's sad, because very few people find them attractive that way. Not that being attractive is necessarily the most important thing in the world, but you know... they look like monsters and they're probably too "into" it to realize it.

*jabs her own eyes out* ewwwwwwww... everything I am visually disturbed by in a man all rolled into a few pictures. Toned up is nice... but the big veiny muscly ones just creep me out.

YIKES.... D:

I hear people like that get a lot of knee problems, cuz their knees cant handle carrying that much weight!

The good news being that I never have to take one of those home with me. Horrible!

Yeah they're real pictures (ive seen some of their pics before on bodybuilding sites) and yeah roids. I wouldnt want to be that big and most of them couldnt live like that for very long as said this is their competition state. Its disgusting that a "bodybuilding contest" is different from a "natural bodybuilding contest", in natural roids are not allowed and rarely do i see natural bodybuilding contests advertised or discussed or anything!!

So the question is how big is too big? It may all be a matter of perspective; just like anorexic people perceive themselves as being fatter than they are the reverse could be happening; these people could look in the mirror and think "im still not that big".

Back