Gross! Sickening.Repulsive!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jeremyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those have to be photoshopped.I've never seen anyone that big before.

*Looking at the pictures again* I just can't believe so much steroids' abuse without dying!

I seen a roid monkey in the gym yesterday, makes you feel sick, first time ive seen someone that huge in real life

I guess some people can get that big (like the guy whose arm "exploded"), but it seems completely pointless, since they would never be able to go on stage looking like that.

Big or not, it looks so unproportional, and not aesthetically pleasing in any way.

They'd be spending more in supplements, proper nutrition, and (of course) drugs than a normal person could afford, without any actual possibility of profiting off it. Plus, it would require so much care and effort to actually hold down some kind of a job.

that’s just not nice have muscle tone and be healthy fine but that isn’t healthy, random information body builders that go in to competitions need to have less then 5% (I think it was on a documentary I saw a while ago) body fat because of that they become quite weak even holding a pose for a long time can be really exhausting.

Yeah, the weeks before a competition are supposed to be quite brutal, but nothing compared to standing on stage itself.

That's why I have so much respect for them and I want to emulate them. They have so much determination and discipline, and can push themselves through such an incredibly trying ordeal

My ex was a body builder, steroid user and at the time, the largest dealer in the west coast (quite a distinction, eh?)- until he went to prison, of course.

Yep. I wasn't always a mild mannered 'net jocky. I have a past.

Anyway, yes a lot do have body dysmorphic disorder; they don't think they are big and do anything they can to get bigger.

The ones who are super large for competition don't look quite this distorted because the contests require symmetry and being very cut and these guys don't have it, they are just trying to get big because they don't think they are.

But to be fair/play devil's advocate- whatever, I'm sure there are an equal amount of people who look at over weight people and underweight people and say just as judgemental things as folks are saying about these dudes.

I have to say that because for years and yers, I hung out with all kinds of body builders; the natural competitors (yes, they get tested), the "other" ones who get all the glory (and no they don't get tested and if a contest announces they are testing, the contestants typically withdraw from the contest), people who took steroids but never wanted to compete, they just liked the way they looked and then of course the BDD ones and for the most part, they were all nice, friendly, funny, decent people. Some just got carried away and some didn't know they got carried away.

I know I'm going to be the first one ever to say this on here, but I quite like the real puffy, pumped up look. There's just something that just screams MASCULINE to me when I see those rock hard lumps and what turns me on even more is knowing that they look after themselves diet wise, etc.

the bigger the better!

just kidding. haha

no thanks. this is OTT for me! xoxo

If you think that's bad you ought to see their dogs.
MonstrousDog.jpg

LOL, these guys are like the "Human Cheeto" or something, or like "Pop Corn" men haha. Gross.

Back