GWEN Stefani's crap.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF was that? **giggles** , again, and again, maybe I will end up liking it after hearing a few times, but my first response was to laugh good. And yes, I love Gwen Stefani's previous stuff.

Hate it. DOnt hate her ( or love her) but DEFINITLY hate this song. If anyone else tried to get away with that song, they would be laughed off the stage.

LMFAO!!!!! She's okay. But, I never quite understood what the fascination with her was. Must be I am getting old or something.

I saw SNL and I thought she did a pretty good job.

The difference between Gwen and so many other female artists is she uses creativity to reinvent herself. The others rely solely sex, to sell cds.

They have no talent so they revert to sluttiness.

We should applaud Gwen for using ingenuity, and for not selling out.

i'm a big gwen stephanie fan - when it first came out I was like ... WT ?? but now, i hate to say it but its growing on me the more I hear it

What The H-E- *Double Hockey Sticks* is this? I'm all for artistic creativity, but this is just...ummm...

*barfs*

im not a fan of hers i like her when she was with no doubt but solo i dont like her music or her ugly hair wtf is she going through, theres nothing artistic creative about her, her look or music it's like she hides behind all those clothes and makeup and bee hide of a hair i rather see her more natural and slutty she looks so fake

At first I didnt care for it and im not too sure i still do but i love her music. After I hear this song or even think about it (like now) it gets stuck in my head all day. Im working and yoodling in my head.LMAO:eusa_whistle: :whistling:

LIVE: sounds kinda crappy.

Radio: It's ok. She's not my fave artist anywhoo.

Outfit: crap.

Dance moves: I can't look. Why does she lean back so much? :rotfl:

LOL!! My mom has a bunch tucked away in a closet, she said she was whipping them out soon, im not sure if thats a good or bad thing though:sheep: oh well. I coulden't see the video :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back