GWEN Stefani's crap.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see what the big deal is. I love gwen stefani and she rocks! She can sing "Baa baa black sheep" and it will still rock!

ok I don't think this is creative, sorry. She can sing and has had lots of good songs in the past, but this one makes my ears bleed. And as a real Austrian LOL I gotta say her jodling (I used the german spelling btw) makes the song absolutely ridiculous. Since when is jodling cool btw? :moa:

GWEN Stephanie's crap. What the hell is this? She can sing good too.

Sorry....correct grammar is She can sing well too. Yes, i'm anal like that. <shakes head> =)

Don't know why, but this Gwen Stefani's performance reminds me of Charlie and the chocolate factory's Oompa Loompa *lol*

I absolutely adore Gwen no matter what and while sometimes I sit there and go WTF? I always appreciate someone who is willing to do something different...

She's a good singer, but I think she was much better during the No Doubt days. She's just gone downhill lately in my opinion.

I dont like the song. It's just, well bizarre. I used to love No Doubt, I dont like her solo so much anyways. I cant comment on the outfit, b/c most celebrities wear weird stuff.

Back