Gym Membership: How much do you pay?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My school has a gym so i go there for free. All i need is to be currently enrolled for the quarter, which I am, and my School ID.

I am going to the gym today.

Pretty sweet deal too

My boyfriend and I are paying $175 per month for a personal trainer, along with my $90 a month for gym membership. This is for each of us seperately. It seems I'm paying alot more than most of you!! But I get alot of extras with my gym, and it's pretty upscale.. it was one of the closest to our place. I realize now how much i'm overpaying though!

there's a small 24 hr gym in my apartment complex which is free to all residents.. and hardly anyone utilizes it. i love it. i'm usually in there by myself, which i like haha.. it's probably included in the rent.

I used to go for gym since long but i used to pay for more than a month. usually i pay $30/month

We pay $99.00 per month for our whole family. This includes use of a free motion room, numerous excercie classes, pools, and a water park. It's actually the largest fitness club in our state. It's also cool that our rate is now locked in for life.

I go to Work Out World, I paid $46 in startup/registration total, and then its $23 a month for a year.

I pay 53 at Golds for 2 which I think is to much I would rather pay per use. In the summer sometimes I can miss a whole month. BUt paying does make me go and I do feel better for it

it cost me £25 a month which is good for UK... I know som eof my friends are paying £30-£45 a month - but most unclude saunas, swimming and some fitness lessons.

Back