hair u wear

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I ordered an hair u wear piece, I got glazed strawberry, I am hoping it matches my strawberry blonde hair. I can't wait to get it, I will let you guys know how it looks. They have lots of different types. I got one that is kind of like a bob, but reversible so it looks layered as well

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wvpumpkin I ordered an hair u wear piece, I got glazed strawberry, I am hoping it matches my strawberry blonde hair. I can't wait to get it, I will let you guys know how it looks. They have lots of different types. I got one that is kind of like a bob, but reversible so it looks layered as well
sound like the toni pony from hsn,good luck,hope it matches your color!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nydoll23 sound like the toni pony from hsn,good luck,hope it matches your color!
I had ordered one from hsn. and they didn't have anything to match my color. I had to send it back

Reaction score
I hope you like it. I have been buying from them for years now and have never been disappointed. Be prepared now to get ready in half the time!

Reaction score
They're the BEST!...Actually, I wore one of mine today..didn't have time to wash my hair, was running late (as usual) put my hair in a little band, clipped the sucker on & out the door I went.....

Reaction score
Yippie, I can't wait. I am a little worried about the color though, especially since the one from hsn didn't match at all. thanks gals for giving me all the links for possibilities.

Reaction score
Good luck VW! I've always wanted to try one of those, but I always felt "weird" about acutally wearing one. Like it wouldn't look real... but I might have to check into it some more

Latest posts