Hair Weave 4 me!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,215
Hair Weave!

I had my hair professionally weaved and cut today. I didn't want the all over 1 color anymore and my roots were coming in so I had to do something QUICK!. I wanna be able to go longer between colors sessions so weaving is the best way. And I'm not coloring my hair by myself again after what I went through after my last disaster


My hair dresser used 3 color blondes, 1 light, 1 golden and 1 darker. I'm so happy with the results. She had to do a full weave to start off with but she said next time I'd be fine with just a partial weave. Here are pictures to show the color although you can't really see it that well because of the lighting.










 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Hmmm... I guess I posted on the duplicate thread. But it still looks good!
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Yup, its a cool thing to do is copy it on 2 or more forums





Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Hmmm... I guess I posted on the duplicate thread. But it still looks good!




 
Joined
Jun 13, 2004
Messages
430
Reaction score
1
Reija, I think it looks really good on you. She used some nice neutral blondes and they blend well together. I like the cut too!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Hair Weave!
I had my hair professionally weaved and cut today. I didn't want the all over 1 color anymore and my roots were coming in so I had to do something QUICK!. I wanna be able to go longer between colors sessions so weaving is the best way. And I'm not coloring my hair by myself again after what I went through after my last disaster


My hair dresser used 3 color blondes, 1 light, 1 golden and 1 darker. I'm so happy with the results. She had to do a full weave to start off with but she said next time I'd be fine with just a partial weave. Here are pictures to show the color although you can't really see it that well because of the lighting.


 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
I LOVE it Reija. The 3 colours look fab on you.


 
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
644
Reaction score
0
You look fantastic Reija! I love the color of your hair and it looks so healthy.
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Hair Weave!
I had my hair professionally weaved and cut today. I didn't want the all over 1 color anymore and my roots were coming in so I had to do something QUICK!. I wanna be able to go longer between colors sessions so weaving is the best way. And I'm not coloring my hair by myself again after what I went through after my last disaster


My hair dresser used 3 color blondes, 1 light, 1 golden and 1 darker. I'm so happy with the results. She had to do a full weave to start off with but she said next time I'd be fine with just a partial weave. Here are pictures to show the color although you can't really see it that well because of the lighting.


looks great!
 
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
0
The color looks great Reija! There's more dimension to your hair & it looks like your hair's been kissed by the sun.


 
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,215
Everyone, thank you very much for all your replies! Sorry I missed them and I don't know what happened! Anyhow, thanks again!





Originally Posted by keaLoha

The color looks great Reija! There's more dimension to your hair & it looks like your hair's been kissed by the sun.





 

Latest posts

Top