Haircut/Style advice Req..*important*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Welcome!
wink.gif

I think something like this would look pretty on you... only longer
icon_cheesygrin.gif

longcurlybrown.jpg

thats awesome,love the color too!!!!

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Janelle do you do hair color as well or just cuts?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yeah - well I did... I'm not at the salon anymore, but I did color and cuts. In one of the locations I worked at, I was the only female hairdresser, and the guys weren't big on color or doing women's cuts - they were more barbers than stylists.
icon_rolleyes.gif
(Which is one of the reasons I left - I had to work more at that location than the more 'salon' location - and the clientele was like 90% male)
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yeah - well I did... I'm not at the salon anymore, but I did color and cuts. In one of the locations I worked at, I was the only female hairdresser, and the guys weren't big on color or doing women's cuts - they were more barbers than stylists.
icon_rolleyes.gif
(Which is one of the reasons I left - I had to work more at that location than the more 'salon' location - and the clientele was like 90% male)
icon_neutral.gif

oh,guess the guys werent interested in highlights ,lolgosh it must of been a lot of work for you,hope you are happier where you are now:
smile.gif

Hi Girls,i had my hair done! anfd boy does it look S E X Y!

Ide like to Thanks everybody for all their input and helpful adivce, and the picture's are fab too. Now before i tell you what i had done 9keeping you all in suspense for a few seconds), the haircut was today but i turned up at the hair salon a week early (i was keen)lol

Anyway, i have had nmy hair layered and razered and cut and even though it's still longish it's styeled great.The hair dresser took my hair and razored down each side on it starting from the fringe (bang) abnd did the same to each side.Sop it;s a diagonaol cut all the way down on each side.(Very similar to Janelle's suggestion) and has length at the back. Now there is so much volume i feel like my hair has a life of it's own and it looks WOW!!!! Now my hair is shaped and styled and i look so much younger! Even the lady who did my hair said 'what a difference Pauline', she told me i have lovely cheekbones and shouldn't hide my face behind all that hair,i told her i liked 'hiding' so she kept the length but layered it and told me this was a sexy cut. I agree.Have you got a picture in your minds yet?

I hope ive given you all a good descrioption.Now ime off to do my makeup
smile.gif

THANKS GIRLS for all your help and advice! xXx(((hugs)))

Originally Posted by Charmaine Yay Pauline, your haircut definitely sounds sexay! I can't wait to see a picture! Thanks Charmiane! I have someone coming to fix my printer tomorrow and i have had to buy all new printer's, camera, scanner etc as none of it is compatable with my new computer.Once i do get things up and running i will definaltey get a photo up. I want to show everyone!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back