Halloween Costumes?????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was Madonna last Halloween (Like a Virgin era) I won 2nd place in the costume contest at the party I was at.

I'm excited that Halloween is on a Friday this year. I hope someone I know is having a party.

I was toying with the Britney idea too, but I don't know. I'm not creative.

The sailor costumes are cute. I was a sailor girl like 5 years ago, but the costume wasn't nearly as cute as the ones above.

OOh Sailor Moon would be cute. Anyone ever seen a Sailor Moon costume anywhere?

Originally Posted by Modirty80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was Madonna last Halloween (Like a Virgin era) I won 2nd place in the costume contest at the party I was at.I'm excited that Halloween is on a Friday this year. I hope someone I know is having a party.

I was toying with the Britney idea too, but I don't know. I'm not creative.

The sailor costumes are cute. I was a sailor girl like 5 years ago, but the costume wasn't nearly as cute as the ones above.

OOh Sailor Moon would be cute. Anyone ever seen a Sailor Moon costume anywhere?

Yes there's a lot online
smile.gif
sailor moon costume - Google Product Search

gosh, i don't know. if there is a party or something going on, i might dress up. i've always wanted to do the whole sailor or cop thang..costumes i've seen are a lil expensive tho, i'll have to do sum research an see if i can't come up with somethin cheap! i was thinking those of you that wanted to do britney spears, you could do a lot with that. like, wear a big rubber snake like she had in one of her videos or you could simply get like a bald-skin cap or something (if they make those?) and grab a bat! lol

i actually might do that cause one of my friends has a HUGE live snake and if i could stand to hold it round my neck that'd be cool for pics an stuff! but it terrified me last time i held it!

Have you ever seen the movie Mean Girls? They explained Halloween as girls wearing as little as possible and then wearing some sort of animal ears lol.

We have a theme party every year, and this year it's "The Palace at Versailles" My bf's sister has this amazing wig with a ship in it! I'll post pics maybe if there is a halloween thread.
smile.gif

I dont know if this thread is in the right area but...

What is everyone being for Halloween this year? Any creative fun ideas brewing?!

I am leaning towards like a belly dancer or something, but not quite sure yet....or maybe like a peacock :)

I'm going to be a Vegas go-go dancer/pussycat doll kinda thing. I'm buying different things for my outfit instead of just buying a costume from a store.

I'm putting my guy costume and handing out candy... Again...... Sigh.... Lol

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm putting my guy costume and handing out candy... Again...... Sigh.... Lol you mean your wife doesn't give you a Kitchen Pass for the day?

We don´t really celebrate Halloween here, but some clubs have Halloween parties..although I doubt that everybody dresses up. A friend of mine´s b-day is on Halloween, and her boyfriend´s b-day is the day before that, so they´re renting a bar for that night to celebrate.

I have been trying to talk her into giving the party a motto at least (as in dress in a specific color or something) because I don´t think think she´ll do a Halloween party since a lot of people here don´t like to dress up

Either way I´m gonna crash the party in my Naughty Nurse costume I think, and since Shawn is also gonna be there around that time he can be my patient.

...yeah..just found out my friend´s friends are lame and nobody wants to dress up.

here´s the exact pic of my outfit. And yes, it´s that skimpy in real life! ´m wearing hotpants under it and Shawn will be on ass watch all night lol

sexy-doctor.jpg

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif you mean your wife doesn't give you a Kitchen Pass for the day? Yeah right.... I get to wear a pair of cute blinking antennas!!
smile.gif

Ok so I am really liking this costume! Although it is a bit on the racy side haha

I am going to try it on today after work to see if I like it or not :)

91308_00_lrg_fall08.jpg

I LOVE these Pirate costumes - I will end up choosing one of these! I think it'll be the Ivory colored one!
smile.gif
I love the pink one - but it's too expensive to spend on a costume! (like $100) Lol.

CAPTAINMISTRESS.jpg

luxuriouspirate.jpg

SEXYPINKPIRATE.jpg

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Shelley S that costume is hot and pretty. Go for it! I know I love it! I went and tried it on yesterday though and unfortunately it is not the most flattering costume :-/

Maybe if I could squeeze in quite a few crunches before Halloween I might cave and go buy it haha

Originally Posted by shelley s. /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont know if this thread is in the right area but...
What is everyone being for Halloween this year? Any creative fun ideas brewing?!

I am leaning towards like a belly dancer or something, but not quite sure yet....or maybe like a peacock :)

Of course this is the right place Thats what i made this thread for This halloween lol Its just ppl started posting from previous yrs lol!!!!

I'm looking for something I can pull off that's sexy and not too trashy. I was a cat last year and it was a big hit. I need to top it. Any ideas?

512028132cuvtyd_fs.jpg

Ok so I settled on this option for Halloween!!!

34091.jpg

And it fits really well, form fitting (but in the good way) but it is so weird the cups on the top are like shapped weird! I mean Im pretty big on top and I dont even fill it out! Like the seams are weird so there is like this pointy gappy area? haha I dont know how Im going to fix that yet, but otherwise Im very happy :)

Back