Halloween Costumes?????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shelley: That's a really cute outfit. It's sexy but not too over the top and raunchy.

I finally decided to go with this costume, I'm going to get a boot mug for it like in Beer Fest. haha

hall.jpg

I wasn't gonna dress up this year, but since we're going to have a small party at work, i thought of being Mia Wallace

from pulp Fiction..my favorite movie ever..'ll be fun!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by jmgjmg623 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Kbella: That is such a great idea! i think it'll be cool..thanks!

Originally Posted by jmgjmg623 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Shelley: That's a really cute outfit. It's sexy but not too over the top and raunchy. Thanks! :) Thats kinda what I was going after because I might be actually going out to bars/block parties etc etc

I was looking a things that were a bit more scandalous haha but this was going to be for a rather small party with close friends

but Im happy with my buy
laughing.gif

2 years ago I handed out treats at home as a hippie chick.

For this year, I looked through my thrift store treasures and will probably be going to 2 parties in addition to handing out treats.

The first party is a mid morning church ladies crochet/craft group who are mostly senior citizens. My wife is the president and I regularly show up at lunch time. Two members dared me to dress as a Red Hat Society lady. I'm going to take up their challenge - got a red hat and boa from a dollar store to go with an old fashioned elegant purple dress and appropriate jewelry.

The early evening same day the church is having a neighborhood kids party and I will be helping. I kid the ones in charge that their policy for adult helpers having non-scary costumes is a mickey mouse rule. I will be assisting as Minnie Mouse. I have a long red polka dot dress, a white net petticoat that just barely peeks out from the hem of the dress, and of course, mouse ears.

On the evening of the 31st, I will be handing out treats at home as either a flapper in a beaded black and white dress, a princess in a floor length purple satin gown, or a cowgirl in a blue fringed dress with silver metallic lace trim.

I plan on taking my camera and hope to have pictures to post.

These are all rather cute, but imo rather inappropriate also. Should not be worn in public. =/

Back