Hands aging faster than the rest of me!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with the girls to buy a rich lotion and cover with gloves before bed. Also, that olive oil sugar scrub sounds like it will give very awsome results. My other advice is to keep some lotion next to your sink to mousturize after washing your hands, or buy a hand wash that lotion in it, BATH AND BODY WORKS sells this. Also, buy a small hand cream that you can carry with you in your puse, so you can remember to put lotion on your hand throughtout the day. After you take a bath you should apply lotion, and before bed. This is what I try to do as much as possible.

Originally Posted by julin1 Well...
It might be lame
wacko.gif
but I was told that if you put a ligh coating of vaseline on your hands at night and cover them with gloves that after a short amount of time, they'll be softer and smoother (more youthful looking).

There is a product that i've used recently by Avon. It's an intensive moisture hand cream. After using it once there was a very noticeable difference.
satisfied.gif

I dunno maybe i'm a little vintage but I truely enjoy their products and

Avon promises that If you are not happy with any purchase, just return it for an exchange or your money back.
icon_smile.gif
No questions. No fuss. No problems. You don't need to contact a rep cause there's 3rd-party shipping available.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Yep that old vaseline trick works well for hands AND feet!

Back